Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
They would all die instantly. The cat and mouse game is the only reason the show even makes sense.
That'ss why I got to look at A-train sideways, I'm not going to let dude punk me every chance he gets. I'd be working with my doctor's, trying to figure this heart shyt out. Hell. They is always transplants. Vaught got plenty of money.

I'm the same person that swung on a mug that was taller, skinnier, and younger than me, who said if we fight I'm shooting you and burying you under my doghouse. What's the difference btw getting shot and a niccas making yo head explode. Dead is dead.

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
KN2dJWI.png

why is this nikka so fukking hilarious? his serious face is both unsettling and funny at the same time. love this actor
Perfect smilie like that exudes the same energy as:unimpressed::francis::comeon::beli::childplease:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:russ::russ:all these negative reviews on the season because it's too woke and these dumbasses dont realize the whole point of it is to show how transparent and goofy corporations act when they wanna display wokeness symbols for the sake of profits.

the satire was too good it got these CACs in they feelings

i cannot believe how many retards missed the point there. They were clearly saying that corporations such as Disney are completely full of sh-t and couldn't care less about civil rights/human rights etc

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
A-Train put here looking like Triathlon from Busiek's Avengers run

Triathlon-Marvel-Comics-Avengers.jpg

Butcher out here going through the DTs and folks prolly think he pregnant

Hughie gonna lose his shyt when he see Homelander and Starlight kissing

Too bad he prolly gonna be in Russia while Supersonic gonna be the only one there who "has her back"

Homelander more of a piece of shyt this season than he was in the last two. How is that even possible!?

Soldier Boy commenting on young Grace's "figure".... I was like what figure? Broad shaped like a lowercase L

How much yall wanna bet Soldier Boy just defected, faked his death and fled to Russia?

How did they seriously pack this much fukkery into 3 episodes!? :why:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
after watching the double toasted review of the entire series i think i might just read about black noir. They said they change it in the show but its still good so i might as well :yeshrug:

I found out about Black Noir in the comic recently. You can go and read it, the show clearly is not doing it.

What they did in the comic with Black Noir would not have worked on the show and would have ruined a certain character and a certain dynamic between two major characters.