Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Garth Ennis is at his worst when he's not working at the big houses (with some exceptions like Preacher). His first instinct is super edge lord shyt, he needs someone or a corp to reign him in. The Boys comic is just hardcore edge lord fukked up shyt for 14 year olds. Show is much much smarter.
Didn’t he also help make “Crossed”?

I read one online comic, it was really edge lord shyt. Trash comic

Daps
Yall think Homelander has reached that level of fan hate that Joffrey reached? Joffrey was at a point where EVERYONE hated him, anytime he was on screen you just wanted him to die. I dont think Homelander is there yet, i think there is still a lot of morbid curiosity around what he will do next.

Nah ppl don't hate HL. We scared of him. There's a difference 😱

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That'ss why I got to look at A-train sideways, I'm not going to let dude punk me every chance he gets. I'd be working with my doctor's, trying to figure this heart shyt out. Hell. They is always transplants. Vaught got plenty of money.

I'm the same person that swung on a mug that was taller, skinnier, and younger than me, who said if we fight I'm shooting you and burying you under my doghouse. What's the difference btw getting shot and a niccas making yo head explode. Dead is dead.
:dahell:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:wow: them Boyz is back doing what marvel and disney dont have the balls to do. They could do it in hulu but they like the corny shyt. Midnight sons rated r on hulu would do avatar numbers.

:dame: this season certainly started with a bang. :wrist:
Thing is they don't even have to go full Deadpool or The Boys... They could go Logan or Daredevil on Netflix... But nope.. Won't even attempt it

Mega

Superstar
Daps
Nah, they really OD with that zesty scene on Episode 1
full

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
His attitude towards Homelander makes PERFECT sense if that girl is really his daughter.

He probably has SEVERAL contingency plans if HL ever kills him, tries to kill him or gets out of hand.

Black Noir would either make short work of him or Victoria would explode his head smooth off and based on how disgusting that alley way scene was, I don't see Homelander surviving that regardless of if he's the "Superman" of this show.
No. The only contingency they had is Ryan. Its pretty clear nothing can kill Homelander so far.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Thing is they don't even have to go full Deadpool or The Boys... They could go Logan or Daredevil on Netflix... But nope.. Won't even attempt it
They have hulu too so they could put it there,. Allegedly daredevil coming back and wil be rated 18+ on disney+ allegedly would have to see that to believe that

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Episode 4: Glorious Five Year Plan
My Thoughts

Quotes that had me rewind in laughter

Homelander: Is your idiot brain getting fukked by stupid?
*Maniacal smile*
It's not rhetorical. Answer me.

Ashley: No...My idiot brain is not getting fukked by stupid, sir.

Homelander: A-Train...Just stay there and rest those useless fukkin legs

The Oligarch's "most delicious 'contraband'" includes:

Homelander's Star-Spangled Banger

:dame:
PXL-20220610-062237434-MP-2.jpg

The Deep Flounder Pounder

PXL-20220610-062310783-2.jpg

Black Noir's Silent Screamer

PXL-20220610-062323628-2.jpg

When Neuman is giving her speech about Homelander at the FBSA press conference, she says "the most powerful among us are not above the law... Including the most powerful man at the company." She then looks at Stan Edgar, who gives her the nod of approval. It's a subtle way to show how Stan Edgar is the most powerful man at Vought, not Homelander.

There could have been a cut to Homelander when Neuman pauses, which would have played to Homelander's ego. Instead, we see Stan Gustavo Fring Edgar. He's got the juice. Or so u think. It actually turns out to be a clever editing misdirect based on what we expect to Neuman to say in the press conference. That was some great editing mixed with an M. Night Shyamalan twist.

rue-euphoria.gif

Man, Karen Fukuhara be putting on an acting clinic. I talked about it in last week's episode but her "speechless" acting is outstanding. She delivers her "lines" in ASL with so much force when she's talking to Frenchie after the Dildo Massacre, that u can't help but feel Kimiko's emotion. The speed, ferocity and sound effects of her ASL work better than some actor doing they big actor thing yelling and shyt. Then you have the genuine happiness, surprise and relief she feels when Frenchie tells her that they can leave after they do one last job. We a long way from

2558aeed-715a-4732-971a-ea74bde131d0_text.gif

More quotes that had me laughing

MM: Rocky IV mothafukka
*as he knocks the Russian guard out*

Also MM: Ya dikk's out :mjtf::dame:

Huey was looking like the Joker in The Dark Knight when he's in back of the Crown Vic enjoying his freedom.

heath-ledger-joker.gif

Huey's "free" from being "powerless" now, but he had to take "poison" to do it :snoop:

Homelander turned Supersonic into taco meat, which is fitting, after he served him and The Seven tacos earlier in the episode. :ohhh::wow: :myman:

Bravo, Homelander, Bra fukkin o

awkward-smile-homelander.gif

Last edited: