Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as I like Homelander I wonder how long they're going to go with this psychopath on a leash storyline... The gore and humor this season is on point but the story isn't that interesting to me so far....

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
That scene in episode 1 had me in tears. Me and my brothers were watching it with my dad and he left the room as soon as Termite and that guy started kissing because he wanted to “protect his psyche.” If he actually watched the scene like us, he would have been traumatised :mjlol:

Anthony Starr is amazing as Homelander this season. He’s managed to straddle that line of being psychotic to the point that you’re genuinely on edge when he’s on screen because you know he could easily body anyone.

Really enjoying the commentary poking holes at how political agendas really are driven by corporations.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
As much as I like Homelander I wonder how long they're going to go with this psychopath on a leash storyline... The gore and humor this season is on point but the story isn't that interesting to me so far....
Homelander is the best part of the show, without him the show would be trash imo

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

it’s early in the season but I’m feeling the same way…the conflict with homelander (and ultimately the series) needs to be wrapped up in a season or two imo otherwise it could be in “danger” of getting drawn out…that’s one thing I hate about television…they will stretch the fukk out of a show/storyline if the ratings are there…again still early tho so I’ll see how it plays out but right now homelander’s scenes are really the only ones I find to be interesting so far

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
The presidential candidate (DB cooper sherrif guy from Justified) was the president in the comics, Until he was killed and replaced by A Schwarzenegger/Dubya mashup...the one the show turned into the AOC head popper character.

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think they might kill homelander, using whatever shyt they have left that killed ol boy.
Phew finally got him it's over.

End will be noir taking off a mask and it won't be the breh anymore, be replaced by some homelander clone.

Or I just been watching too much wwf attitude era stuff lately:russ:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
They done fukked round and
gave Butcher superpowers :laff:
Homelander's heel turn :blessed:
Yall think Starlight and that geek gon call it quits?
A-Train getting :flabbynsick: and trying to pull a pro black stance and everyone knowing its fugazi :mjlol:
This old ass dude singing about being excited a girl getting her license:scust:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
:russ::russ:all these negative reviews on the season because it's too woke and these dumbasses dont realize the whole point of it is to show how transparent and goofy corporations act when they wanna display wokeness symbols for the sake of profits.

the satire was too good it got these CACs in they feelings
The show shyts on right wingers.