Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
"Even though it was very much sweetened by the effects, that is a practical penis. That is an 11-foot high, 20-foot long penis head that has a urethra, a tunnel in it, and built at great expense. We got Sony and Amazon to pay so much money to build this set. And it's just another reason why I love my job."
:dead:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's never liked A-Train either though, especially after that. If I remember, he's always just thought Deep was kind of a joke (playing off of how Aquaman always gets shyt on by the Justice League), but this was next level malicious lol
:jbhmm: I think homelander like A-train as much as a Sociopath can like someone because A-train was on team longer than any other speedster was hell homelander only want A-train off the team because he hear his heart was:flabbynsick: he can very much wind up dieing on his feet if he run too fast:flabbynsick:. So in homelander mind he was looking out for him

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just watched the first 3 episodes. Homelander is such a good villain and now that he's speaking freely he's about to become even more demonic :demonic:. Of course he would co-opt the words of MLK, smh. MM's ex's new dude was feeling that speech a little too much :mjpls:

Really curious to see how this Soldier Boy angle develops.

Huey tried to play by the book, until he learned who the author was :francis:

Starlight been compromising since she was a child :sadcam:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never got the a-train hate but now I do…I guess I was always hopeful his character would step up but he’s pretty fukking useless…at least the fake aquaman is good for a laugh or two