iu

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
:gucci: what the hell?
The Boys comic was super fukked up, to the point where it was trashy. Homelander kills the President and fukks his severed head. It was gross for the sake of being gross. The show is actually toned down considerably, and better for it IMO.

DeuceCypherUno

knowledge God
Daps
Reppin
Straight out the fukkin' dungeons of rap
:russ::russ:all these negative reviews on the season because it's too woke and these dumbasses dont realize the whole point of it is to show how transparent and goofy corporations act when they wanna display wokeness symbols for the sake of profits.

the satire was too good it got these CACs in they feelings

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Max junior middleweight

even thats pushing it, i am not sure he can sustain the work ethic it would take to compensate for the loss of power from moving up.
The creh that plays Homelander needs an award.

He's somehow threading the needle of being genuinely menacing and demonic without coming off as cartoonish or silly. Whenever he's on-screen, you're always :lupe: because you don't know if he's about to put someone on a T-shirt.

T-Shirt? i aint wearing no t-shirt for a nikka homelander smoked, he might just lazer you out of pure annoyance.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
:russ::russ:all these negative reviews on the season because it's too woke and these dumbasses dont realize the whole point of it is to show how transparent and goofy corporations act when they wanna display wokeness symbols for the sake of profits.

the satire was too good it got these CACs in they feelings

the MLK shyt was absolute peak CAC shyt and was funny AF