Supporter
Daps
A-Train is a garbage actor and character. wish his head exploded
OICZB8O.gif

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hope they do take compound v because is just me or is any one else tired of the boys looking around like :dwillhuh::sadcam::whoa: and doing nothing when a supes who knows how to fight shows up and all they can do is ran and hide and hope a supes will :cape: them
exactly the translucent kill still hasn't been topped

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I hope they do take compound v because is just me or is any one else tired of the boys looking around like :dwillhuh::sadcam::whoa: and doing nothing when a supes who knows how to fight shows up and all they can do is ran and hide and hope a supes will :cape: them
Well in the comic, a couple of them were supes.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Great finale. :wow:

Can’t believe they did the HL “whatever I want” scene. :dead:

The forest death scene almost had me :mjcry:

Did not see the Head Exploder culprit coming. :damn:

shyt escalated quickly. :picard: I think the show only goes 5 seasons. Anything over 6 is probably overkill.

I don’t think Sst0rmfr0nt is dead. Will probably come back as some Frankenazi in the future.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
damn, can't even dislike a shytty character b/c it's a black actor? dude sucks. i actually think that dude sucks in everything i've seen him in.

if it makes you feel better, i think Queen Maeve equally sucks, but at least her storyline this season was "tragic." ... damn, now i sound like an incel.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
damn, can't even dislike a shytty character b/c it's a black actor? dude sucks. i actually think that dude sucks in everything i've seen him in.

if it makes you feel better, i think Queen Maeve equally sucks, but at least her storyline this season was "tragic." ... damn, now i sound like an incel.
xQb3QEb.png