Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
cyzg3im974s51.jpg

I mean just see trump
I imagine that's how Obama felt for 8 years.
160623141015-02-obama-dissed-ap-120125065736-full-169.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F160623141003-01-obama-dissed-gettyimages-90534255.jpg

1*SLQfsztV6rikJu71ahkWaQ.png

7c90605c-e8a3-4449-a63a-03f247a5f084-20047116_BG1.jpg

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
They say the first time we see Councilwoman Newman is right after Raynor's head is blown up and MM asks who do they know who could do that and Frenchie saying no one. The next scene she's on Mr. Edgar's TV.

Yeah, I just watched a easter egg vid and breakdown vid of the finale that shows how they were hinting at Newman being the one all along.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
damn, can't even dislike a shytty character b/c it's a black actor? dude sucks. i actually think that dude sucks in everything i've seen him in.

if it makes you feel better, i think Queen Maeve equally sucks, but at least her storyline this season was "tragic." ... damn, now i sound like an incel.

Funny enough, until this show, I agreed on the standpoint of that actor. I think he does well enough here and definitely better than other roles he's been in. I'm not saying he's top tier or anything, but I definitely think his acting is improved here and he showed some pretty decent layers throughout the seasons so far.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
He and MM are all we got though, I'll take it :unimpressed:

Ummm....are you forgetting about Giancarlo Eposito. I mean, I know he DR or something, but he still black too.

EDIT* Oh shyt, he's actually Italian and black. Tho Laz Alonzo, M.M.'s actor, is Black Cuban.

Also, to be fair, this show is hi-lo key, very diverse and do a solid ass job with telling it like it is as far as all those levels of cisms, politics and whatnot is concerned and definitely not glamorizing the real life evils, while showcasing just how evil shyt is.

Last edited:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:wow: That was a really strong finale god damn.

Can’t wait for season 3

A train :myman:

the deeps rant :pachaha:

Victoria :damn::damn:

when the three girls were stomping out st0rmfr0nt :pachaha:she was getting stomped like she owed them money

Lil Homelander put in work:whoa:

Maeve might Lowkey be stronger than we think :leon:

Homelander deserves an Emmy, what a performance. His reaction to the white genocide line :heh:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I don’t fukk with the Deep at all

but it’s hilarious watching him take L after L:pachaha: hope it keeps happening next season

also the st0rmfr0nt actress killed it:obama: hated her racist nazi ass :pachaha:

Deep stay bringing the laughs, I was really hoping he and A-Train would link up on some buddy cop fukkery trying to get back into the 7

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I like the way they showed that Maeve knew exactly what drives Homelander while st0rmfr0nt was way out in left field. When st0rmfr0nt started talking about no more rallies, press appearances, and screaming fans Homelander gave her a look like "bytch you wilding".

Oh and "s'up shytbirds" was great.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Was Deep as dumb in season 1 as he was in season 2?

I thought he was just incompetent because Homelander used him as a whipping boy in season 1.

At first I disliked the changes they made to Maeve's personality but this season it really landed for me that she's just as tired and jaded as comic Maeve but because Elena was still in the wind she had hopes of happiness. I kinda like the fact that Maeve is as strong as the story needs her to be while keeping her away from the fighting so she doesn't get jobbed. I don't know which scene is more Emmy worthy, Butcher's murder stare or Homelander's laugh/cry of dispair as he lost everything, his girl, his boy, his control over everyone.

Was it ever explicitly revealed that the frescas were drugged?

This song complements the Daddy's home scene in ep 1 so well. :wow:

Last edited:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Eh. They need to make it four and wrap it up.
Eh, that depends. For me, I would like to see at least 2 more seasons with HL and one post-homelander season. But I don't think he makes it through season three without having an Irredeemable moment. I need to go back and finish the final 50 issues.