Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to cop all of MM's shirts
Anything you saw him wearing with the black fist is from David Banners clothing line

Black Fist Hooded Sweatshirt - Black

18_Black_Fist_Hooded_Sweater_740x.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
did anyone call it in the thread? now i gotta go back and watch the initial explosion. they nailed this finale, going from oh shyt nooo to cheering to crying, the last one not me personally im a man and all, but that was a rollercoaster.
my favorite moment is probably "hey kraut"
I saw how pissed Mauve looked when it came out st0rmfr0nt was a Nazi.. You think she was just pissed cause she got duped.. Then you remember WW (Mauve) fought the Nazi's head up.. So when she hit her with that line, that was like old times for her :banderas:

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Some lines that stuck with me.

"st0rmfr0nt has a problem with him (A-Train) and for the moment I have to indulge her"- Mr. Edgar

"Maybe you should take a look in the mirror, mate. Cause that bytch should bother you."-Butcher

"Of course she does but it's not about me. I can't lash out like some raging entitled maniac. That's a white man's luxury." - Mr. Edgar

"People love what I have to say, they believe in it. They just don't like the word 'Nazi' " -st0rmfr0nt

" You are one of the good ones, Vic"- Alastair Adana
:francis::wow::mjcry:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
HL had an internal record scratch when he heard white genocide :pachaha:

wKg7wKf.png
:russ:

He literally hit the
200.gif

Episode was great. I honestly didn’t know this was the finale... I was kinda sad. Enjoyed the entire series though. Might cop the box set if available and watch at the office on downtime.

Show is excellent

When A-Train found out he was back in :mjlol:

I’m certain st0rmfr0nt isn’t dead but she should be. She seems useless without limbs.

HL eyes at the end:picard: