Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Some lines that stuck with me.

"st0rmfr0nt has a problem with him (A-Train) and for the moment I have to indulge her"- Mr. Edgar

"Maybe you should take a look in the mirror, mate. Cause that bytch should bother you."-Butcher

"Of course she does but it's not about me. I can't lash out like some raging entitled maniac. That's a white man's luxury." - Mr. Edgar

"People love what I have to say, they believe in it. They just don't like the word 'Nazi' " -st0rmfr0nt

" You are one of the good ones, Vic"- Alastair Adana
it really is doe :wow:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I have to watch that episode with the heads blowing up in the courtroom I swear her eyes were normal

I watched that bytch in slo mo on Youtube, shyt is clever af because her head is always turned at the person whose head is exploding or she'll look at them then the camera cuts to the head pop.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I watched that bytch in slo mo on Youtube, shyt is clever af because her head is always turned at the person whose head is exploding or she'll look at them then the camera cuts to the head pop.
As soon as Raynor's head exploded and the boys questioned who could possibly do something like that, Victoria immediately pops up in the following scene. :ohhh:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
As soon as Raynor's head exploded and the boys questioned who could possibly do something like that, Victoria immediately pops up in the following scene. :ohhh:

Then there's this pic they put out after Ep.7

EjbVcc6WkAAu0Je

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was watching the intro and shouted "Oh God!" all over again with the damn head popping :russ:

Just something about it, I can't prepare myself for it. :dead:

haa same...caught me off guard a little

when I still thought the church guy was responsible and the deep kept talking back, I was prepping myself for his head to explode

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Writing on this show is too noch how they bringing in things from the comics and making it their own, in the comics butchers wife was killed by the baby She had with homelander :ohhh:

The way the make homelander, he’s so damn unpredictable. I still don’t know wat motivates him.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The way the make homelander, he’s so damn unpredictable. I still don’t know wat motivates him.

we found out last ep...the adulation...to be “genuinely” loved

the relationship he had with st0rmfr0nt was the closest thing he ever had to a “normal” one even tho she had her motives