Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Only thing that can stop her is :

- The Boys putting it together after she gets sloppy and has another public execution where she's present, like the court room
- Her ego/cockiness getting the best of her and letting it slip
Yeah she gotta slip up big. She out here killing people via phone calls Miles away.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yeah she gotta slip up big. She out here killing people via phone calls Miles away.

She saw the Collective guy though through his window so I think she has to be able to see them for her power to work. Her eyes are her weakness, blind her and she's fukked that's where Starlight comes in handy

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
question...

if homelander didn’t show up when he did do y’all think butcher would’ve killed lil boy with the crowbar or tried?

and vice versa if butcher wasn’t in the way (which “delayed” homelander just long enough for maeve to show up) do you think homelander would’ve killed his son?

I think Butcher would’ve been more likely to kill the boy than Homelander. I think seeing his wife killed by him was the last straw.

The axe murderer

Daps
I think Butcher would’ve been more likely to kill the boy than Homelander. I think seeing his wife killed by him was the last straw.
He could have get another son
nov0aetzs3s51.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some lines that stuck with me.

"st0rmfr0nt has a problem with him (A-Train) and for the moment I have to indulge her"- Mr. Edgar

"Maybe you should take a look in the mirror, mate. Cause that bytch should bother you."-Butcher

"Of course she does but it's not about me. I can't lash out like some raging entitled maniac. That's a white man's luxury." - Mr. Edgar

"People love what I have to say, they believe in it. They just don't like the word 'Nazi' " -st0rmfr0nt

" You are one of the good ones, Vic"- Alastair Adana

great quotes!

The axe murderer

Daps
question...

if homelander didn’t show up when he did do y’all think butcher would’ve killed lil boy with the crowbar or tried?

and vice versa if butcher wasn’t in the way (which “delayed” homelander just long enough for maeve to show up) do you think homelander would’ve killed his son?
Likely to murk that kid. Already thought she was dead after homelander raped her now he finally sees her again and she gets killed by homelanders spawn? :hubie: