daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I don't like this show as much as y'all do but I'm glad y'all like it

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
A-Trizzain is back :wow:

:dead: at The Deep doing the whole nine and the extra curriculars and you got A-Train going in and out in a couple episodes. shyt he didn't even join their church:banderas:

Surprised at how badly Homeland Jr cooked st0rmfr0nt. Had her looking like a Mortal Kombat fatality :damn:

You already know she coming back though. Question is will Homelander still be willing to smash :ohhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Deep and his boss got the same bankaccount
Dumb fishman what you thinkin bout :picard:

Dude stole all deeps money...:mjlol: Deep is a literal dumbass tho to keep it 100...:bryan: All the power he has he doesnt have to work a day in his life again...:mjlol: dumbass like he can't scavenge the ocean for gold and sunken treasure... he's a dumbass im surprised no one's even brought that up to him on the show...

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
SF: It's called white genocide

HL:
tenor.gif

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

I thought it would've been the church dude but it makes even more sense that Neuman would be a supe
did anyone call it in the thread? now i gotta go back and watch the initial explosion. they nailed this finale, going from oh shyt nooo to cheering to crying, the last one not me personally im a man and all, but that was a rollercoaster.
my favorite moment is probably "hey kraut"

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did anyone call it in the thread? now i gotta go back and watch the initial explosion.

nah...no one did...in hindsight tho it’s “obvious” as she should’ve been a primary target but wasn’t killed especially when there was the perfect opportunity to do so when she “gave up” on “trying to escape” and just collapsed in the chair lol...I’m glad you reminded me to watch that scene tho...was just about to delete the season now that I finished it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can Maeve fly or got super speed or some shyt?

:mjlol:that bytch was everywhere last episode

lmaooo good question...I know she can’t fly from the plane shyt with homelander but maybe she does have super speed or maybe she can super jump like the hulk lol...crazy if she had to just drive around everywhere lmao...then again starlight does

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
lmaooo good question...I know she can’t fly from the plane shyt with homelander but maybe she does have super speed or maybe she can super jump like the hulk lol...crazy if she had to just drive around everywhere lmao...then again starlight does

Yeah I think she can just do leaps, probably not even hulk size. Her strength is super human but that has limits too, remember that story from s1 where saving that bus of kids put her ass in the hospital and fukked her joints. She seems to be actually a skilled fighter though, unlike starlight.