Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I think she can just do leaps, probably not even hulk size. Her strength is super human but that has limits too, remember that story from s1 where saving that bus of kids put her ass in the hospital and fukked her joints. She seems to be actually a skilled fighter though, unlike starlight.

ya plus again with the plane incident it’s evident that she couldn’t survive the fall/crash or would’ve gotten fukked up pretty badly when homelander threatened to leave her on board with them

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Superhero school PSAs baby!

:banderas:

man that was funny and real at the same time...we used to have our “mr. blue is in the building” drills too when I was teaching...lock the doors...turn off all the lights...and huddle the students together on the floor away from classroom doors/windows...and don’t answer/open the door under any circumstances...pain in the ass to do tho when you have 30+ giggling students in the dark smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
question...

if homelander didn’t show up when he did do y’all think butcher would’ve killed lil boy with the crowbar or tried?

and vice versa if butcher wasn’t in the way (which “delayed” homelander just long enough for maeve to show up) do you think homelander would’ve killed his son?

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
It's funny how most of the superhero battles aren't really glamorous. It's always ugly and most of it is them trying to get the drop on the other supe. There is like zero strategy they just use power and instinct. It makes me wonder if Cindy or Councilwoman Newman could beat HL, Queen Maeve, or BN if they caught them off guard.

The Deep is pathetic and it's not just cause he's the fish guy. They've shown multiple times how great his power can be and if nothing else it's been shown to be an amazing information network, provided ya know it happens in the ocean. Still he's collected dirt on HL twice and has the durability to have swam in the Mariana trench. The problem with dude is he's dumb and a natural follower. He's just used to some domineering presence or an established order telling him what to do. Vought the rest of The Seven, The Church of The Collective. He is treated as the runt of the group and it's not cause his skillset is lacking.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He wasn't gonna hurt his son.

ya coincidence that you just posted that cuz I had the same feeling too

he was definitely upset...but I don’t think he would’ve killed him...on the other hand I think butcher would’ve tried to initially off raw emotion but once things played out the way they did he committed to the promise he made becca