Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Definitely expected the electricity feeding to come into play in Starlight's fight with st0rmfr0nt, especially after they made a point of signalling it in the two prior episodes with jumpstarting the car and blowing the door open in the tower.

Starlight/Maeve/Female vs st0rmfr0nt though... :deadrose:

I can't even start to guess how they're going to go about ending this series with the twists straying from the comic like this, but I'm all in.

Daps
“Peace out bytch!” :laff:

What a great finale.

Ended way more happy then I thought it would, I was expecting at least one of the protags to get murked. The hype for S3 is real :wow:

Such a happy ending. :obama:

If it hadnt been for the 2nd to last scene, they could have used this episode as a series finale and I would have been satisfied :ohlawd:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Show hasn’t missed a step since season 1 and as someone who’s read the graphic novels, they’ve done an excellent job staying true to the source. Need Season 3 tomorrow. :feedme:

The twist at the end with AOC :ohlawd:

I’ve got a question

what happened to the brolic, bald chick from the testing lab? Do you think they’re saving her for S3

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Easily the best episode of the season.

Still suffered from poor writing but at least it was interesting and entertaining.
The reveal of the headpopper didn't do much for me, but curious to see where they'll take it (also with Hughie there).

Frenchie/Kimiko still :unimpressed:

Glad Becca is gone :yeshrug:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
5c51budk00s51.jpg