Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Lil Homelander def aint like Lil KingPin.
Lil KingPin be like, "im not like you...

Im better than you!"

:hhh:

And thats when i give him a wedgy and send his mark ass buster ass to his room!

:russ:

Daps
It's funny how most of the superhero battles aren't really glamorous. It's always ugly and most of it is them trying to get the drop on the other supe. There is like zero strategy they just use power and instinct. It makes me wonder if Cindy or Councilwoman Newman could beat HL, Queen Maeve, or BN if they caught them off guard.

The Deep is pathetic and it's not just cause he's the fish guy. They've shown multiple times how great his power can be and if nothing else it's been shown to be an amazing information network, provided ya know it happens in the ocean. Still he's collected dirt on HL twice and has the durability to have swam in the Mariana trench. The problem with dude is he's dumb and a natural follower. He's just used to some domineering presence or an established order telling him what to do. The Seven, The Church of The Collective. He is treated as the runt of The Seven and it's not cause his skillset was lacking.

I don't think they can make Homelander explode. You see when heads started popping, he didn't look worried at all.

I think dude really has no vulnerabilities. And I say that as someone who thought that s2 was when it was going to be revealed that he has vulnerabilities. But it seems the only vulnerability he has is his need to be adored by people. Thats the one weakness he has. And like he told Maeve, if anything ever messed that up, he is going to kill everybody.

:lupe:

That scene shook me because basically the Supes are in a nuclear deterrent situation. He ever messes up, she drops the info. She ever drops the info, he kills the population of earth

:picard:

And the crazy thing is that this is the episode that actually humanized Homelander for me. The first half scenes with his son made me look at him with legit compassion and feel something for him because he seemed to be a dad who just wanted what was best for his son.:wow:

That second half, he went back to the psycho we all know and fear :picard:

Daps
He did or at least he wanted to in the moment. He was hurt about SF.

Ryan sensed that and moved towards Butcher. HL said to Butcher "You gonna blow yourself up to save that little shyt who murdered your wife?"

I think he would have disciplined him maybe but he loves his son. And I think he would have thought about the fact that his son is finally using his powers too.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The scene with Maeve, Starlight and Kimiko stomping the shyt out of st0rmfr0nt is some of the most satisfying TV I've seen in a minute. :russ:

No powers at all - just an unspoken agreement "Let's put hands and feet on this bytch :demonic:"

Butcher and Ryan's last interaction too.

Butcher: And what did I teach you?

Ryan: "Don't be a c*nt :ohhh:"

Butcher: :obama:

:laff:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I think he would have disciplined him maybe but he loves his son. And I think he would have thought about the fact that his son is finally using his powers too.
Ultimately I don't he would've harmed him either. I thought it was just him mirroring Butcher's initial rage with them both losing their women to Ryan's laser vision and Butcher first thought grabbing the crowbar.

Last edited: