Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Edgar just looks for who died and blames them for everything at the press conferences.

Creating supes with Compound V? That was Stillwell:manny:

All those black people who were killed in their apartments? It was the telekinetic supe terrorist:francis:

The people killed at the hearing? That was st0rmfr0nt :ufdup:

He gonna spill his coffee tomorrow and blame Becca. It's kind of crazy though cause he knew all about SF so he knew when he got on that podium that she killed all those black people in the apartment and he was going to cut A-Train out cause SF didn't want any black members of The Seven:mjpls: Mr. Edgar don't deserve to have stans here.
Sounds like you need to be more about your business and less about your feelings :mjpls:

Prices Per Share :mjgrin:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Starlight is a long range fighter who need to drain the electricity in a area to use her energy blasts powes while maeve is a close combat fighter who know how to fight hand to hand it make sense that maeve is the better hand to hand fighter:manny:.
electrician-requirements-state.jpg
this man can take her with ease:mjgrin:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Drains electricity but couldn't even drain st0rmfr0nt's....
:mindblown:

I'm glad someone else said it. I was steady trying to figure out how her powers aren't the perfect counter to st0rmfr0nt's. That's one thing the writers didn't think through. Starlight should have been leeching off her soul all fight.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
what are you mad about

legit stop watching the show if you dislike it.
:mjlol:

You idiot. What about my reply to your try-hard comment suggests I don't like the show? But you pretending that those were super impactful lines for some anti-white supremacist dap-fishing is corny. Especially when Jessie Usher's non acting ass is delivering the lines.

A looped GIF of the girls stomping out st0rmfr0nt hits harder than either of the lines.

Frenchie's quip about the Roadrunner. Hilarious

Butcher teaching Ryan not to be a c*nt. Hilarious

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching the finale :whew:

Was wondering how they would be able to tie some of the major threads together, but thought they did a really good job. Along with setting up things nicely for Season 3 with that ending being :ohhh: and :gladbron:.

AOC Jr. has to be connected with Voight somehow since she blew up dude who was going to testify and Butcher's connect early in the season right :patrice:

Hughey catching strays from Annie's mom and Maeve - said he had a moist handshake and called a twink :mjlol:

Good episode from some unexpected members of the 7 :ehh:

The Boys geeking out when they saw Becca :gladbron: