Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Another question for those who watched

st0rmfr0nt is still alive right? so she just a cripple now? Or were they covering her death by saying they will punish her?

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Gotdamn Anthony Starr has put in a classic performance as Homelander.

:wow:

Dude has serious range. I’ve never had so much fear and pity for the same character.

I noticed he wasn’t feeling st0rmfr0nt talking that white genocide shyt to Ryan at all, and he was visibly uncomfortable when she said he wouldn’t have to worry about crows or adoration anymore. He loves the limelight too much but can’t have any close personal relationships. You could see him struggling with trying to do the right thing with Ryan.

They caught me with the swerve, I hadn’t seen anyone suggest he knockoff AOC was g the one exploding heads. I’m interested to see where it goes next season. I wonder if she’s working for Vaught or doing her own thing.

And I know some people found the Deep scenes annoying this season but I enjoyed it every time dude was on the screen. He was constant comedy. His rant at the end had me :russ:
The Deep's rant at the end had me dying breh fukk FRESCA :russ:
great season finale Season 3 set up seems super dope. I loved st0rmfr0nt getting jumped and fukked up completely :ohlawd::deadmanny::whew::mjlol::wow:I honestly thought when they said they'd make compound V available to the masses that the boys would finally get their powers and take it.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Deep's rant at the end had me dying breh fukk FRESCA :russ:
great season finale Season 3 set up seems super dope. I honestly thought when they said they'd make compound V available to the masses that the boys would finally get their powers and take it.
I hope they do take compound v because is just me or is any one else tired of the boys looking around like :dwillhuh::sadcam::whoa: and doing nothing when a supes who knows how to fight shows up and all they can do is ran and hide and hope a supes will :cape: them

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Edgar just looks for who died and blames them for everything at the press conferences.

Creating supes with Compound V? That was Stillwell:manny:

All those black people who were killed in their apartments? It was the telekinetic supe terrorist:francis:

The people killed at the hearing? That was st0rmfr0nt :ufdup:

He gonna spill his coffee tomorrow and blame Becca. It's kind of crazy though cause he knew all about SF so he knew when he got on that podium that she killed all those black people in the apartment and he was going to cut A-Train out cause SF didn't want any black members of The Seven:mjpls: Mr. Edgar don't deserve to have stans here.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
That Homelander scene was actually from Season 1 and Amazon made them take it out. I guess they're cool with it now lol

Edgar just looks for who died and blames them for everything at the press conferences.

Creating supes with Compound V? That was Stillwell:manny:

All those black people who were killed in their apartments? It was the telekinetic supe terrorist:francis:

The people killed at the hearing? That was st0rmfr0nt :ufdup:

He gonna spill his coffee tomorrow and blame Becca. It's kind of crazy though cause he knew all about SF so he knew when he got on that podium that she killed all those black people in the apartment and he was going to cut A-Train out cause SF didn't want any black members of The Seven:mjpls: Mr. Edgar don't deserve to have stans here.

Stan is basically Pres. Shinra from FF7 :heh:

"It's Avalanche, they did it"

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was gonna post this, shes been getting cooked in most fights:childplease:Even Maeve is stronger
Starlight is so weak I be forgetting what her power set is

Starlight is a long range fighter who need to drain the electricity in a area to use her energy blasts powes while maeve is a close combat fighter who know how to fight hand to hand it make sense that maeve is the better hand to hand fighter:manny:.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Starlight is a long range fighter who need to drain the electricity in a area to use her energy blasts powes while maeve is a close combat fighter who know how to fight hand to hand it make sense that maeve is the better hand to hand fighter:manny:.
Drains electricity but couldn't even drain st0rmfr0nt's....