Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gotdamn Anthony Starr has put in a classic performance as Homelander.

:wow:

Dude has serious range. I’ve never had so much fear and pity for the same character.

I noticed he wasn’t feeling st0rmfr0nt talking that white genocide shyt to Ryan at all, and he was visibly uncomfortable when she said he wouldn’t have to worry about crows or adoration anymore. He loves the limelight too much but can’t have any close personal relationships. You could see him struggling with trying to do the right thing with Ryan.

They caught me with the swerve, I hadn’t seen anyone suggest he knockoff AOC was g the one exploding heads. I’m interested to see where it goes next season. I wonder if she’s working for Vaught or doing her own thing.

And I know some people found the Deep scenes annoying this season but I enjoyed it every time dude was on the screen. He was constant comedy. His rant at the end had me :russ:

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Gotdamn Anthony Starr has put in a classic performance as Homelander.

:wow:

Dude has serious range. I’ve never had so much fear and pity for the same character.

I noticed he wasn’t feeling st0rmfr0nt talking that white genocide shyt to Ryan at all, and he was visibly uncomfortable when she said he wouldn’t have to worry about crows or adoration anymore. He loves the limelight too much but can’t have any close personal relationships. You could see him struggling with trying to do the right thing with Ryan.

They caught me with the swerve, I hadn’t seen anyone suggest he knockoff AOC was g the one exploding heads. I’m interested to see where it goes next season. I wonder if she’s working for Vaught or doing her own thing.

And I know some people found the Deep scenes annoying this season but I enjoyed it every time dude was on the screen. He was constant comedy. His rant at the end had me :russ:
Starr definitely deserves an Emmy and/or Golden Globe for his role as Homelander. Dude is killing it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow I did not fukking see that coming at the end :ohhh:

last 30 minutes was intense

next season gonna be even fukking crazier

based on how this shyt ended...fukking wow

I honestly have no idea what direction this is gonna take lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:You have to be patient, Deep. We'll get you into more courses, up to level 7!

:what:No! I don't want to pay for anymore fukking courses!

:whoa:Deep, please calm down.

:sadcam:I signed over my fukking bank account to you. I filled out all the children workbooks!

:mindblown: I married some weirdo who gives terrible blowjobs!

:wtf:I-I did everything you asked, and when I found out that we're all just fukking space spores, I didn't laugh. :beli:

:why:I did everything you asked because you said you'd get me back in The Seven.
- You fukking promised.:dwillhuh:

I'm sorry, Deep, but you're acting like a toxic personality:yeshrug: I think you should leave. :camby:

fukk Fresca:mjcry:

lol I was worried when he was talking back to dude cuz I was still somewhat under the impression that dude was responsible for what happened at the hearing

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn so Lil homelander beam stronger than his dad

:ohhh:

I’m not entirely sure of that...I just think he couldn’t control it so it took on a wider blast radius...we saw earlier homelander used it more effectively when...

...he split dude in half...he’s just able to concentrate it into a narrow beam

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Definitely did not expect that ending..so can someone tell me who she was in the comics and what is her agenda?

I’m not 100% sure she was in the comic...there was a character named victor neuman in the comic...who was virtually the complete opposite of her as far as brains and power...

Victor Neuman

*edit*

this kind of reinforces what I mentioned...however they’re predicting her political career may follow the same path as the character in the comic book...

The Boys Season 2: Who is Victoria Neuman?

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely did not expect that ending..so can someone tell me who she was in the comics and what is her agenda?
Her comic counterpart is a puppet of Vought his name was Victor Neuman who was a mentally disabled and has a single digit IQ politician on the payroll of Vought on the show she is a Supe on Edgar's payroll, climbing the ranks of the government on his behalf to serve as controlled opposition, so Vought has control of both sides of the conversation

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Councilwoman Newman is based off of a character known as Vic The Veep but she is an entirely different character. Vic The Veep was a former Vought president and a complete imbecile and sex hound who was inspired by George W. Bush . He was planted by Vought to serve as Vice President under the president a character named Dakota Bob who was pro The Boys and anti Vought.

He accidently killed the president on some stupidity shyt and was installed as the president whom would be killed by Homelander during his superhero takeover.

Last edited: