Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I was surprised to see HL wanted to kill Ryan. I thought he was bucking on SF when she was talking that white genocide bullshyt. HL weakness is he needs the public to adore him. Butcher walked past him like he wasn't shyt:wow:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Watched it and it was so good...:wow:

The way the 3 chicks was whipping st0rmfr0nt's nazi ass...:wow::wow::wow: I wish they had a beer bottle to give them that bytch that work...'

giphy.gif

Poor butcher...:mjcry: I hate it had to be you man...

The way homelander landed when he was covered in blood had me...:ohhh: He's MINE!!! :damn: had me a bit shook...:huhldup:

I didn't know it was the senator the entire time doing that shyt...:ohhh:

The deep is fukking stupid he doesnt NEED to be in the 7 to be rich and famous!!!:what: is he even thinking of all the hidden shyt underwater that he could be a fukking billionaire?!?!:mindblown:

Signed over your bank account to a church?!? :mjlol: nah fam...

So season 3 we got captain america showing up and
the senator
AND the crazy telekinetic lucy still out there...:wow: can't wait...

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Just finished the season finale. If I didn't know we were getting season three I would have thought this was going to be the series finale the way the episode was threading. That swerve at the end! :whoo:

I never read the comic but the way they've been able to incorporate current events into the episodes is dope.

Homelander really is a POS! :mjlol: Especially in his last scene! :mjlol:

Like others have said, this season really is just setting up for season three. The first season was definitely better but season two is still good.
Nah breh. But honestly. Why the need to compare? They were both strong and took the story where it needed to go. The writers/showrunners are great at keeping the pace up. The story never meanders.