Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The most important thing about this episode, to me, is that Homelander isn't the top dog anymore. Whoever the head sniper is can take him out anytime they want to.

yeah the way dude was walking around the court room was like chayton was about to snap siobhan neck and there was nothing he could do:wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Pollos Hermanos is my suspect right now :jbhmm:How talked cash shyt to Homelander from jump and Homelander didn't even attempt to body him:patrice:Cindy will probably pop up when it's time to face off with st0rmfr0nt. I see her helping out Starlight or maybe even Kimiko jumps in:patrice::merchant:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I had the same reaction to all of the characters in the show at the end. shyt even caught homelander off guard
:picard::scust::dwillhuh::skip::merchant::lupe::dahell::damn::mindblown:

Legit me saying "oh god!" every second up in my seat :russ:

I just wasn't ready for all that, damn :mindblown:

Ashley for once in your life be a human being :hhh:

I think it was great to see someone besides Annie finally express how fukked up Vought is on a corporate level.

She said that shyt with tears in her eyes.:mjcry:

I really liked that scene, she wasn't hiding the hurt and even Ashley was like :francis:

Made Maeve come off as very human:wow:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Remember when Butcher and The Boys were wanted with their faces all over the news? :heh:
nikkas on live TV, murdering NYPD and hanging out on a boat with a super terrorist "responsible" for 59 deaths

But cruising the streets ON FOOT in broad daylight

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I mean HL almost clapped her in an elevator and has been itching to go after The Boys. It wouldn't be hard to convince him his suspicions of her were correct.

Think about it homelander and str0mfr0nt both knew she was working with the boys or had contact with it member than in the last episode she took out the tracking chip vought had place inside her . hell butcher even say the reason he take her on the mission last episode was that if things got out control vought would be looking for her and not the boys which he was right

I know HL and SF were giving SL the :wtb:, but my point is where’s the SCENE where they decided to go after SL? I don’t remember them saying, “we’re going after SL at the rally.” It came out of nowhere.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Yeah I definitely don't think its Cindy popping off like this...

IMO its Edgar, he even killed shockwave because he knows A-Train is coming back. I bet we are gonna find out he has gang of powers and is basically god or some shyt.
Also, I just watched the final scene for last weeks episode over again, Cindy was hitchhiking, so who knows where she is or was.