Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Y'all think Stormy is an ex Church member? I think during her "disappearance" she was at the church rebuilding her image.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Anyone really upset that the show isn't gonna do the Homelander clone thing? I'm personally glad. I don't think I've ever seen a worse kept secret in any fandom, it's like people spoil that left and right to the point that people assume everyone knows. I didn't notice last night watching this that Black Noir is shown to actually be black I was more focused on his scars and burns. I saw a theory that instead of being a HL clone he is a clone of Edgar. All dude really needs is to be powerful enough to be a contingency plan. HL raped Becca and has done all the bad shyt himself so there really is no need for the twist anyway.

I think HL and SF going to show Ryan enough of the world to ruin him for Becca. Lil dude gonna think he's a god and balk at the idea of learning Spanish and doing homework:francis:

I'm about two seconds away from not using spoiler tags anymore.. It's clear this is not a game of thrones situation where it's a direct copy or even 90%. This is it's own thing. But anyway

Google fukked me over. You trying to get a backstory on who is who, do a search, and the damn spoiler is in the opening lines of his bio... "Black Noir is a clone of...." "He was the one who really......." All in the damn opening. I never read a page of the comic and knew that shyt prior to the first season even starting. That's how bad it was.

But I do agree.. Thank god in heaven they cancelled that shyt. How stupid would it be to go through 5-6 seasons of the show, he finally removes the mask, and it's dude playing himself... Then we'd probably get that long ass, dumb ass, cliche flashback where it shows who "really" was doing all that stuff. Then we ah ha, retconn everything we thought, but the show almost over anyway.

fukk that!!! I just never thought they'd do it so SOON. So many times they'd say something and Noir would tilt his head or just sit there, but you knew it was a call to him being a clone. Like when they brought up the baby and he was :ohhh: to make comic readers think they was gonna do it.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Hood is a wild mango...:francis:

well it def isnt cindy toppin everyone off.

black noir was beating the shyt out of starlight, tree nuts.. they def going in a different direction.

it was way too easy for homelander to turn that little weirdo against his moms
Was the combo effect as well tho. Homelander does know about the isolation aspect and being lied to, so that factored good as well.
I don't even know if you need that much... Kid is supposed to be 8. Butcher says his wife disappeared 8 years ago.

Imagine being 8, never even seeing another kid or person besides fake neighbors.. Never been nowhere. Never watched TV. Just you and mom... Forever

One day the greatest of all superheros tells you, not only are you a superhero, but your mom has been lying to you about the entire world, and then shows you what you been missing....

You gonna, as an 8 year old, say "Oh mom. I get it. It makes sense. I love you" or go with your famous, flying, superhero dad who just came to rescue from your mom's lies and personal prison?

I'm shocked he wasn't more excited to leave soon as he found out

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all think Stormy is an ex Church member? I think during her "disappearance" she was at the church rebuilding her image.
Yes stormy from what she said to a-train mostly likely had dealing with them in the past when they were still :mjpls: but when the church stop being :mjpls: she broke off contact with them a least that what I think:manny:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don't even know if you need that much... Kid is supposed to be 8. Butcher says his wife disappeared 8 years ago.

Imagine being 8, never even seeing another kid or person besides fake neighbors.. Never been nowhere. Never watched TV. Just you and mom... Forever

One day the greatest of all superheros tells you, not only are you a superhero, but your mom has been lying to you about the entire world, and then shows you what you been missing....

You gonna, as an 8 year old, say "Oh mom. I get it. It makes sense. I love you" or go with your famous, flying, superhero dad who just came to rescue from your mom's lies and personal prison?

I'm shocked he wasn't more excited to leave soon as he found out

Definitely good point.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I definitely don't think its Cindy popping off like this...

IMO its Edgar, he even killed shockwave because he knows A-Train is coming back. I bet we are gonna find out he has gang of powers and is basically god or some shyt.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
As I sit here going over and over and over and over who/what/why the exploding heads happened... And what the fukk is gonna happen next ep.. And will st0rmfr0nt stay on... And will Homelander turn racist... And what the fukk is the church doing... And who is their leader..............

I find myself thinking "goddamn they were right to make us wait" I mean the whole first season thread is only 20 pages (on 50 views)... We on 23 now and where will it be by next week? By next year before we start a season 3 thread. As much as I hate it, it keeps us talking, guessing, figuring shyt out, all that, for a good week. If the first 3 didn't drop in the same day, we'd still have 3 more weeks of this.

As much as I hate it, I love it.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
YEA I ASSUMED
THEY USED THE GIRL FROM SAGE GROVE ON A MISSION
TO KILL THE CIA AGENT.

I FIGURED THEY COULD CONTROL HER
WHEN SHES DRUGGED SINCE
LAMP LIGHTER HAS HAD
INTERACTIONS WITH HER IN THE PAST
AND DIDNT GET HIS HEAD EXPLODED.

:devil:
:evil:

I've seen this several places and I think the writers want us to think it.

But them exploding heads is like 50. cal sniper rifle shyt. Cindy doesn't seem like she could/would be that precise but who knows.

I honestly think it's Edgar. All these parallel to mainstream superheros...the way he talked to HL he GOTTA be some kinda monster, think an evil Professor X.