Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Not looking at this thread because I just started binging The Boys season 1. This Homelander character is perhaps the most scariest and intimidating villain I’ve seen in recent memory. An evil Major Glory with a god-complex. Fitting he has blonde hair and blue eyes.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
m7upoxr9ezq51.jpg

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Pollos Hermanos is my suspect right now :jbhmm:How talked cash shyt to Homelander from jump and Homelander didn't even attempt to body him:patrice:Cindy will probably pop up when it's time to face off with st0rmfr0nt. I see her helping out Starlight or maybe even Kimiko jumps in:patrice::merchant:
He knows a thing or two about blowing up heads
oqe0rk88xyq51.jpg

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I see a lot of people online talking about Black Noir identity not being the same as the comics. The thing is when you read his bio on Amazon it says his height is unknown and frequently changing same with his weight. This means he has clearly been different people over the span of his career and one of them could still be like the comic.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I like that c span unfiltered

I guess Black Noir didn't see that coming

Little nazi in training better than *redacted* from the season finale of #raisedbywolves

Where's my baby, you promised me?!?!?!

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Not looking at this thread because I just started binging The Boys season 1. This Homelander character is perhaps the most scariest and intimidating villain I’ve seen in recent memory. An evil Major Glory with a god-complex. Fitting he has blonde hair and blue eyes.