Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex

Can we please do something about comic book spoilers??

I cant tell the difference between a comic spoiler or a show spoiler in here. :beli:

I don't read the comic so I don't know which is which either. :yeshrug:

I ain't even watched the latest ep yet either, been busy.

Anyway, if somebody that reads the comics PMs me and verifies that people are posting spoilers as "theories", then I can do something.

Fred.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Anyone really upset that the show isn't gonna do the Homelander clone thing? I'm personally glad. I don't think I've ever seen a worse kept secret in any fandom, it's like people spoil that left and right to the point that people assume everyone knows. I didn't notice last night watching this that Black Noir is shown to actually be black I was more focused on his scars and burns. I saw a theory that instead of being a HL clone he is a clone of Edgar. All dude really needs is to be powerful enough to be a contingency plan. HL raped Becca and has done all the bad shyt himself so there really is no need for the twist anyway.

I think HL and SF going to show Ryan enough of the world to ruin him for Becca. Lil dude gonna think he's a god and balk at the idea of learning Spanish and doing homework:francis:

I'm still mad I read the spoilers online, so if they go in a different direction I would love it.

A black actor plays black noir and in the previous episode homelander basically said he was black
"He doesn't identify with any race."

I see a lot of people online talking about Black Noir identity not being the same as the comics. The thing is when you read his bio on Amazon it says his height is unknown and frequently changing same with his weight. This means he has clearly been different people over the span of his career and one of them could still be like the comic.

:ohhh: If true
Edgar could have multiple Black Noirs in suspended animation if he wants, each with different powers.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Not looking at this thread because I just started binging The Boys season 1. This Homelander character is perhaps the most scariest and intimidating villain I’ve seen in recent memory. An evil Major Glory with a god-complex. Fitting he has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Goddamn.......Butcher is a cuck :mjlol: :bryan:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
3i6k1o1ydwq51.jpg

Shoulda had the homie Denethor/Walter Bishop run and jump off the balcony and bring that old LOTR feeling back

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I'm still mad I read the spoilers online, so if they go in a different direction I would love it.

"He doesn't identify with any race."

:ohhh: If true
Edgar could have multiple Black Noirs in suspended animation if he wants, each with different powers.

To go with your spoiler thought...

I think they’re going to have Black Noir be like Rogue, power absorber of some kind who can then use those powers on some limited capacity....could Mr Edgar as well but I’d like to see it being Noir. Whatever the limit to that power would be could explain why he wouldn’t be using his powers all the time and instead was told to focus on honing his hand to hand fighting abilities. But I like the thought of him being as strong as or stronger than HL because of that power and also I think they’re going to take a page out of the Watchmen playbook by making him black when he’s unmasked. I keep asking myself where they are going with this Nazi angle and that would help to set Blank Noir up to be become HL’s nemesis.[SPOILER/]

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I was thinking about what will happen to Becca. I think of two things can happen. Mallory disappears her and Ryan behind Butcher's back like she offered to do for Mother's Milk and his family or she gets clipped along with st0rmfr0nt. I just have a feeling that Butcher and Homelander going off the leash next season.

Last edited: