Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
holy shyt what an ending :lupe:

I have no idea who is behind these heads exploding...my guess is the pollo loco nikka...sorry but his actual name/character name completely escapes me right now

also I have another random sort of “speculation” about something else based on the comic...

idk when but butcher and company will have to take compound v at some point...granted the circumstances will be different than it was in the comics...but they can only rely on themselves at this point to take on vought...we know vought is trying to manufacture it for adult human consumption...so I imagine that’s the point when butcher and them will get their hands on it and take it

Last edited:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Hood is a wild mango...:francis:

well it def isnt cindy toppin everyone off.

black noir was beating the shyt out of starlight, tree nuts.. they def going in a different direction.

it was way too easy for homelander to turn that little weirdo against his moms
It was really st0rmfr0nt that did that. Homelander is too impatient and wants instant gratification. st0rmfr0nt buttered him up with talk of friends, adventures, and theme parks. Amateur iMovie videos can't compete with that.

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It was really st0rmfr0nt that did that. Homelander is too impatient and wants instant gratification. st0rmfr0nt buttered him up with talks of friends, adventures, and theme parks. Amateur iMovie videos and can't compete with that.

Was the combo effect as well tho. Homelander does know about the isolation aspect and being lied to, so that factored good as well.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
holy shyt what an ending :lupe:

I have no idea who is behind these heads exploding...my guess is the pollo loco nikka...sorry but his actual name/character name completely escapes me right now

also I have another random sort of “speculation” about something else based on the comic...

idk when but butcher and company will have to take compound v at some point...granted the circumstances will be different than it was in the comics...but they can only rely on themselves at this point to take on vought...we know vought is dying to manufacture it for adult human consumption...so imagine that’s the point when butcher and them will get their hands on it and take it

CIA chick head popped long before that

Storm front could have taken her out and brought her back.
:yeshrug:
YEA I ASSUMED
THEY USED THE GIRL FROM SAGE GROVE ON A MISSION
TO KILL THE CIA AGENT.

I FIGURED THEY COULD CONTROL HER
WHEN SHES DRUGGED SINCE
LAMP LIGHTER HAS HAD
INTERACTIONS WITH HER IN THE PAST
AND DIDNT GET HIS HEAD EXPLODED.

:devil:
:evil:

old pig