Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's also the bald headed chick who walked out of Sage Groove.
When cindy was on screen using her power she make the whole body go boom the person who attack the cia women and others in the courtroom only make the head go boom I think the writers of the show are setup people who don't notices the different to think cindy is doing the killings instead of someone else like a red herring.
In fiction and non-fiction a red herring may be intentionally used by the writer to plant a false clue that leads readers or audiences towards a false conclusion. For example, the character of Bishop Aringarosa in Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code is presented for most of the novel as if he is at the center of the church's conspiracies, but is later revealed to have been innocently duped by the true antagonist of the story.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
When cindy was on screen using her power she make the whole body go boom the person who attack the cia women and others in the courtroom only make the head go boom I think the writers of the show are setup people who don't notices the different to think cindy is doing the killings instead of someone else like a red herring.
In fiction and non-fiction a red herring may be intentionally used by the writer to plant a false clue that leads readers or audiences towards a false conclusion. For example, the character of Bishop Aringarosa in Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code is presented for most of the novel as if he is at the center of the church's conspiracies, but is later revealed to have been innocently duped by the true antagonist of the story.
I watched true Detective Season 3, I know all about Red herrings. I was just throwing it out there.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I posted earlier before everyone finished the episode but a yt comment mentioned that it might be the church doing the head exploding. They made a point to show that other speedster get his exploded. st0rmfr0nt herself mentioned that she used to be part of it/it was different (not bullshyt as a-train called it). I'm guessing the church might have been an arm of the vought that splintered some time in the past? That could explain why they'd take action to protect vought (fbi ladies head) but at the same time have an agenda of their own.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I posted earlier before everyone finished the episode but a yt comment mentioned that it might be the church doing the head exploding. They made a point to show that other speedster get his exploded. st0rmfr0nt herself mentioned that she used to be part of it/it was different (not bullshyt as a-train called it). I'm guessing the church might have been an arm of the vought that splintered some time in the past? That could explain why they'd take action to protect vought (fbi ladies head) but at the same time have an agenda of their own.

interesting...my only thing is why haven’t they used it yet against the archer dude they’re having issues with...but that remains to be seen...but it helps explain why that one supe was killed...my speculation tho is that he was targeted no matter who is responsible to make the attack appear more “random”

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Homelander didn't say he was black. He was basically saying who the hell knows what's going on with that guy underneath the mask.

ya I’m still not 100% convinced they deviated from the source material but I don’t have much to argue on so I just gotta wait and see

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
interesting...my only thing is why haven’t they used it yet against the archer dude they’re having issues with...but that remains to be seen...but it helps explain why that one supe was killed...my speculation tho is that he was targeted no matter who is responsible to make the attack appear more “random”
I think that they don't want that kind the heat on them so they use more mundane methods with dealing with ex members that get out of line like the leak sextape with archer .

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Another strong clue it might be the church is the head guy JUST told both a-train and deep that two slots were gonna open up on the 7. At that point on Starlight being done was public. Shockwave or w/e that speedster's name is could have maybe fukked something up to lose it but how would scientology guy know that (and be so confident about it)? Simplest answer is he knew what was about to happen at that hearing/they were gonna drop bodies for Vought.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think that they don't want that kind the heat on them so they use more mundane methods with dealing with ex members that get out of line like the leak sextape with archer .

good theory...I can see it being edgar (finally got his name) or tall dude that run the church (either he’s tall or fake aquaman and a-train actors are short as shyt lol)