Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing you gotta give them credit for is they have their finger right on the pulse of this right wing bullshyt. From the radicalization of white suburbanites, to the thoughts and prayers bullshyt, all the way to that racist ass PewDiePie youtube fukker.

Also wondering if Black Noir is actually dead. Feel like we didnt get an explanation on his powers yet so they shouldnt kill him, yet if he isnt dead then Mauve is in big trouble now too.
Noir aint dead. They would've made sure you knew if he was. Especially given how explicit deaths are on this show

He was just on his ass:mjlol:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sotv2joupkq51.jpg

:mjlol:
MM is not from Harlem :dame:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Anyone really upset that the show isn't gonna do the Homelander clone thing? I'm personally glad. I don't think I've ever seen a worse kept secret in any fandom, it's like people spoil that left and right to the point that people assume everyone knows. I didn't notice last night watching this that Black Noir is shown to actually be black I was more focused on his scars and burns. I saw a theory that instead of being a HL clone he is a clone of Edgar. All dude really needs is to be powerful enough to be a contingency plan. HL raped Becca and has done all the bad shyt himself so there really is no need for the twist anyway.

I think HL and SF going to show Ryan enough of the world to ruin him for Becca. Lil dude gonna think he's a god and balk at the idea of learning Spanish and doing homework:francis:

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Now Im thinking the church might have something to do with it. Why was A trains replacement the only supe killed? Like they were opening up a position. I dont see why vought or even hydra vought would do that.
Looked like they were marveling at it all, not so much caught off guard.
Nah when the first dudes head exploded homelander was looking like wtf? They made a point to show his face and he squints his eyes and his eyebrows then tilts his head.