Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Its a soda which people either love or hate and the people who love it get looked at sideways by everyone else. My mom kept that shyt in the house, and i think she only did that because she knew nobody else would touch them. So it has a stigma where people think "whoa you like fresca, something must be up with you".

But back to the episode, i dont think Homelander cares one bit about Nazi's or whatever, he just liked the part where he would be in control of everything.

yeah she still 100% playing him which means it’s gonna be curtains once he wakes up again. He was ready to test that “I can take it” line but she played her card quick go get him to let up

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
3xktjqqu09p51.jpg

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Damn i feel so :flabbynsick:

Yall know him as Iceman from the X-Men flicks...

I know him as Jake from the Animorphs nickelodeon show from the 90s :flabbynsick:

But until yall mentioned it i couldn't for the life of me remember who this aged child actor was :dead:

damn near convinced myself he was dougie houser MD (:flabbynsick:)

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Funny thing is. Super trump ain't even stunting titty milk anymore now that he got some nazi p*ssy

I know him as Jake from the Animorphs nickelodeon show from the 90s :flabbynsick:

But until yall mentioned it i couldn't for the life of me remember who this aged child actor was :dead:

:ohhh: I had all those books, I cant remember him on the show though. Damn

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

He also has a twin brother. I always mix up their roles because of it. Thought his bro was the one that did Iceman for a while now.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
:ohhh: I had all those books, I cant remember him on the show though. Damn

Same here, i went from Goosebumps as a lil kid to Animorphs and was about 12 when the series ended; in retrospect both those series really had me hyped going to the bookstore to buy the latest editions. Big part of my childhood, lookin back at it now.

The show itself was trash tho and a disappointment compared to the books; don't even think it lasted that long. but ol buddy played the leader. I don't even remember what he looked like but i remember watching X2 in the theaters and being "yo! it's Jake!"

He also has a twin brother. I always mix up their roles because of it. Thought his bro was the one that did Iceman for a while now.

Now this is news to me!

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
MM got the love sausage up close
good episode although I have to call bs on vought just not having anyone following annie around when she's not starlight
I mean she is their asset
st0rmfr0nt being a secret nazi this whole time was something I didn't think they'd do since they made her female

This whole frenchie Kimiko plot is boring. Hope they don't kill one of them since its obvious they are drawing blanks on what to do with the boys this season. Everything with the seven has been top tier writing whereas the protagonists this season have been getting slim pickings