Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Good episode. Writing was a bit of a mess at times but the craziness is keeping me entertained so :manny:

:dead: at that boomer supe dying by his very own acid. Like how tf you not immune to ya own shyt.

Annie showing early signs of corruption. Nah I ain't liking where this is headed. :lupe:

Maeve forgetting that she was looking just as bad as Homelander in that plane situation. Jesus, give ya girl a breather.:snoop:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
adu06xu678p51.jpg

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
of course she was a nazi with that name :dead:

and can someone explain the fresca soda thing to me? I remember that soda from back in the day, it was nasty. why does he keep offering it to people? whats the symbolism?

Its a soda which people either love or hate and the people who love it get looked at sideways by everyone else. My mom kept that shyt in the house, and i think she only did that because she knew nobody else would touch them. So it has a stigma where people think "whoa you like fresca, something must be up with you".

But back to the episode, i dont think Homelander cares one bit about Nazi's or whatever, he just liked the part where he would be in control of everything.