Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I can't believe they used Love Sausage on the show:dame: Poor Marvin.
731937-mot7.jpg
He'll probably be used just that one time as a raunchy gag... pause but he was very crucial to defeating st0rmfr0nt.
tumblr_lwv7ibJpvd1r8felno1_1280.png
I'd guess that his role in defeating st0rmfr0nt will be taken by Kimiko or that supe who was exploding people with her hands. She did escape at the end.

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
good episode.
-Simplander :mjlol:
-all these people with cool telekinesis type powers getting killed easy :martin:. That bald chick bullet proof too. :martin:
-Lamplighter underwhelming :unimpressed:
-st0rmfr0nt.com is who we thought she was... a basic ass racist. At least its not incest.
PoliticalFastAtlanticspadefish-size_restricted.gif

-What the hell blacknoir be doing all day?
-A-Train L's might be worse than Deep's

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good episode.
-Simplander :mjlol:
-all these people with cool telekinesis type powers getting killed easy :martin:. That bald chick bullet proof too. :martin:
-Lamplighter underwhelming :unimpressed:
-st0rmfr0nt.com is who we thought she was... a basic ass racist. At least its not incest.
PoliticalFastAtlanticspadefish-size_restricted.gif

-What the hell blacknoir be doing all day?
-A-Train L's might be worse than Deep's
the bald chick is still alive she hitch a car ride at the end of the episode

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good episode, I enjoyed this one the most so far this season. Also the episodes get released for me at 8pm EST on Thursdays in Prime in case any brehs are still waiting for Friday release.

I liked a lot about this episode, good character development and it made me like Frenchie and Butcher a bit more.

I usually hate flashbacks but I enjoyed the Lamplighter/Frenchie backstory and the reveal. Dude who plays Lamplighter is one of my favorite “that guy” actors.

The st0rmfr0nt reveal was well done and the actor is killing the role. I noticed she had a German pronunciation of Berlin and the other German words. I definitely think HL is gonna throw her in the bushes at some point though, he’s only worried about himself.

Some of the scenes in the asylum were pure comedy. I hope Cindy sticks around.

Almost forgot about the Deep and A-Train :mjlol:

Last edited:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This relationship is getting strange even for this shows standards:scust:

Why you say that. They just a racist couple
the bald chick is still alive she hitch a car ride at the end of the episode
Blacknoir do his own thing. I dont even think homelander has any control over him. It's almost like he runs his own department for vaught by himself.