Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
This episode also highlighted the tagline "In a world with no heroes" The Boys were the worst maybe truest versions of themselves this episode. I think a lot of fans who just watch the show think of them as anti heroes and even with some of the other instances of them letting innocent bystanders get hurt and Butcher's being a swaggering liar and manipulator. I think this last episode made it clear that The Boys aren't heroes and their mission to take down Vought is not about nobility but about revenge. They're all on code about this that's why the rest of The Boys weren't tripping about Butcher abandoning them and why his claim of letting them get themselves out of the situation like they had thousands of other times might've had more merit than originally thought. Mother's Milk has described himself as a man with a disease to take down Vought like his pops something he doesn't think is good or want for his daughter so he's antsy to finish the mission. That's why he had to no problems with Frenchie killing that security guard and Frenchie who is adored by the fandom and considered "sweet" pumped like four shots in dude point blank. We've even got Starlight killing civilians now, not sure how to feel about that. All of The Boys are having bouts of self loathing. Mallory, Frenchie, and Lamplighter also are racked with guilt over the death of Mallory's grandchildren. Huey is the moral center and the humanity of the group so I wonder if they would've done all that with him around and awake.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
it was extremely clear that they used Cindy to do that bruh...
I assumed this would've been confirmed but her and st0rmfr0nt aren't on friendly terms and Rayner's nose bled first like she didn't instantly combust. I don't really know either way, I'm just thinking.

Daps
It seems like whenever Homelander strikes out he goes to the next person. He takes an L to Stillwell now he's wondering why him and Queen Maeve didn't work out. He takes an L to Mr. Edgar, whelp time to see Becca and his seed, his son pushes him down and he tells him he hates him. He wonders why him and Queen Maeve didn't work out.

Still aint went back to check on his son yet :mjlol:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I assumed this would've been confirmed but her and st0rmfr0nt aren't on friendly terms and Rayner's nose bled first like she didn't instantly combust. I don't really know either way, I'm just thinking.

I think either they have a method to control her or at some point she trusted vought. She mentioned that she hates when people lie to her. Maybe they lied to her during a “field test” and used her to kill Raynor. We know they are actively testing those supes to see how their powers are developing.

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Started this show this past Monday. Already caught up and rewatching season 1 again :gladbron:

Every single time Butcher says c*nt or twat my girlfriend happens to be walking through the room like :francis: and I'm like :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Another solid ep. :ehh:

I’m thinking HL might be playing with Sst0rmfr0nt. I think Dude is too into himself and prideful to be down with the plan. He’s basically the king of kings, and the more Supes out there makes it possible contention with him.

Mr. Cocktastic :dead: