Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Since we've seen LampLighter I feel we can accurately rank The Seven

Homelander - Flight, Laser Vision, Invulnerability , Super speed, Super strength. Is widely known as the strongest supe. Was fast enough to save himself and Butcher in seconds from an explosion and able to have a series of cars dropped on him without taking any damage.

st0rmfr0nt - Flight, Electricity, Super strength. Is the first successful Compound V supe but since she wasn't dosed as a child or baby like Homelander is limited to number two.

Black Noir - Best hand to hand combatant, a one man battalion who can withstand explosions.

A-Train - Fastest man alive, enhanced strength and rapid healing. Managed to Defeat Starlight. The main draw back seems to be that Speedster supes lose their speed as A-Train mentioned not wanting to end up racing against horses like another failed speedster. It was also said he lasted longer as a speedster in The Seven than Marathon Man. His speed was waning and he had to take Compound V to maintain his place only to do severe damage to his heart.

Queen Maeve - Skilled combatant, enhanced strength and bulletproof. Was able to cut an armored bank truck in half by standing in front of it.

Starlight - Can shoot deadly light beams from her hands but needs electricity to operate, bullet proof, enhanced strength.

Lamplighter- His ability to manipulate and accelerate fire is extremely troublesome but he lacks defensive ability and doesn't seem to be a skilled fighter outside his powers. He doesn't appear to be bulletproof or have enhanced strength. He'd be a goner without a torch or his lighter.

The Deep- Can talk to sea life and use them to aid him, has swam in the Mariana Trench so has some enhanced strength and durability but also got knocked out by hitting his head on rocks. Is the dumbest and least respected member of The Seven. The Deep does deserve some points for his fish powers being a threat to Homelander twice. First recovering the wreckage of The Mayor of Baltimore's plane which HL took down and now with him finding the recording of HL and Maeve being on the plane and leaving people to die.

Translucent- Can turn invisible and is bullet proof but lacks combat skills and was defeated by Butcher and Huey. He would've lost to Butcher in a fair one if he didn't have the strength and durability advantage.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Since we've seen LampLighter I feel we can accurately rank The Seven

Homelander - Flight, Laser Vision, Invulnerability , Super speed, Strongest supe.

st0rmfr0nt - Flight, Electricity, 2nd strongest supe.

Black Noir - Best hand to hand combatant, a one man battalion who can withstand explosions.

A-Train - Fastest man alive, enhanced strength and durability. Defeated Starlight. Speedsters seem to always lose their speed as A-Train mentioned not wanting to end up racing against horses like another failed speedster. It was also said he also replaced a speedster known as Marathon Man and had to take Compound V to maintain his speed.

Queen Maeve - Skilled combatant, enhanced strength and bulletproof. Was able to cut a armored bank truck in half by standing in front of it.

Starlight - Can shoot deadly light beams from her hands but needs electricity to operate, bullet proof, enhanced strength

Lamplighter- His ability to manipulate and accelerate fire is extremely troublesome but he lacks defensive ability. He doesn't seem to be bulletproof or have enhanced strength. He'd be a goner without a torch or his lighter.

The Deep- Can talk to sea life and use them, has swam in the Mariana Trench so has some enhanced strength and durability but also got knocked out by hitting his head on rocks. Is the dumbest and least respected member of The Seven.

Translucent- Can turn invisible and is bullet proof but lacks combat skills and was defeated by Butcher and Huey. He would've lost to Butcher in a fair one if he didn't have the strength and durability advantage.

I think black noir is the strongest only one who seems to be controlled fully by Edgar

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I think black noir is the strongest only one who seems to be controlled fully by Edgar
Yeah, there is still some mystery with Noir, we don't know his limitations. If he has super healing or is just durable. He's able to get in and out but doesn't appear to use a vehicle of any kind, we've seen him move stealth like a ninja but I don't think it's impossible for him to have some enhanced speed.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, there is still some mystery with Noir, we don't know his limitations. If he heels or is just durable. He's able to get in and out but doesn't appear to use a vehicle of any kind, we've seen him move stealth like a ninja but I don't think it's impossible for him to have some enhanced speed.

Yeah I think Butcher said he can out run a car when they were at his aunts house

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I think Lamplighter said that giving some of their test subjects compound V lead to some of them blowing up. Perhaps that is how st0rmfr0nt blew Rayner's head up? She would be the coup from inside Rayner was referring as st0rmfr0nt has a different view of what Vought is and should be with her wanting to push the original goal of Vought and use compound V to juice a white nationalist army, while Edgar wants to hide Vought's ties to Nazism and front as a Superhero company while maintaining the formula of Compound V.

It's just strange why would Edgar make her a member. Even if he doesn't know her identity and political leanings which I'm sure he does, she's been making trouble. At first I thought she was working as controlled opposition, an in house alternative. Could it be like some kind of weird compromise Edgar is giving her a position in The Seven but not Vought the company which she feels entitled to. Does he see her the same as Homelander? A danger to the bottom line but he's not impressed by their intellect and not threatened by their power either?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Lamplighter said that giving some of their test subjects compound V lead to some of them blowing up. Perhaps that is how st0rmfr0nt blew Rayner's head up? She would be the coup from inside Rayner was referring as st0rmfr0nt has a different view of what Vought is and should be with her wanting to push the original goal of Vought and use compound V to juice a white nationalist army, while Edgar wants to hide Vought's ties to Nazism and front as a Superhero company while maintaining the formula of Compound V.

It's just strange why would Edgar make her a member. Even if he doesn't know her identity and political leanings which I'm sure he does, she's been making trouble. At first I thought she was working as controlled opposition, an in house alternative. Could it be like some kind of weird compromise Edgar is giving her a position in The Seven but not Vought the company which she feels entitled to. Does he see her the same as Homelander? A danger to the bottom line but he's not impressed by their intellect and not threatened by their power either?

it was extremely clear that they used Cindy to do that bruh...

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I'm thinking that the old lady in picture with st0rmfr0nt named Adele isn't her mother.....but her daughter. We already know she's old as shyt from the previous episode.

And whats up with Lamplighter. Seems like the place he works at is doing some shady shyt with Vought, Edgar is constantly emailing st0rmfr0nt about it.

:ehh: