Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nothing about Butchers blackmail statement is unbelievable to Edgar.

Vought is dealing with Homelander killing an innocent person and the country is pissed.

Vought is dealing with Compound V being exposed and the country is pissed.

Vought would also then be dealing with the face of the company not only being a murderer but a rapist. Vought also knows Homelander is extremely unstable and dealing with the rape story in addition to the murder could throw him over the edge (they literally have a scene displaying Homelander is on the brink of just destroying everybody). That could mean the end of Vought altogether.

Vought is more important than Butchers life. Everyone understands that, even Butcher. Thats why he had the upper hand and Edgar let him go. Bro, there are people who thought it was worth dying to have their children have the opportunity to vote. Thats fact. So yeah, its entirely believable there are people who would trade dying for getting rid of Vought.
The fact the blackmail only came out when he was on the edge of death makes it unbelievable. Der.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Thank you. What's he got pictures of a boy and a mother living in a suburban home? :mjlol:
The boy being Homelander's son and Butcher's wife being raped are not going to be apparent in any pictures. It's dumb.

Plus they have them in custody :russ:

If Becca and the kid actually escaped the compound with Butchie THEN I think he'd have a trump card on them. Now though :russ:

"I'll release the pictures"
"One sec...Marissa, have the assets moved to Bolivia ASAP. Noir, kill them all"

Done.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the spinoff soounds like XMen without all the p*ssy melodrama

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Anyway, I realize the main lure of this show is the fukkery but they need to tighten the writing up a bit.
My biggest issue with the show. Honestly in a show of heroes, who are villains and anti-heroes, who at times act like villains (mostly Butcher), who am I suppose to root for exactly? I dislike or have no interest in any of The Boys. Almost six episodes in and the fukkery is the only thing holding my interest.

pdjPvKsq_o.png

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
SN: The Maeve makeover with creative bit was funny. Almost made me agree with some of y'all and your "agenda" takes. But, Maeve is white. :mjgrin: