Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just finished it and damn so much fukkery...:picard: Liberty is st0rmfr0nt?!? So this bytch is immortal or something??? Starlight and Hughie broke up...:sadcam: A-Train got fired...:sadcam: hate it had to be you fam...

Homelander...:sadcam: this dude is like one day away from being Injustice Superman it's not even funny...:damn: and that ending was super dark...:huhldup: imagine killing a shapeshifter and looking at your dead corpse...

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
e3jbgzwuqpm51.jpg

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
It's kind of crazy that Homelander and Vought just cut A-Train loose considering he ran the compound V to make the supe terrorists. You'd think he'd be a loose end.
In the trailer he was shown having a drink with The Deep in a bar so I guess he'll spin off into The Church Of The Collective arch. Scientology for supes who fell off:mjlol:.

Also shown in the trailer was a supe who could blow people up with a snap of her fingers Roy Mustang style so I guess she's connected to st0rmfr0nt and they're responsible for Rayner maybe?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's kind of crazy that Homelander and Vought just cut A-Train loose considering he ran the compound V to make the supe terrorists. You'd think he'd be a loose end.
In the trailer he was shown having a drink with The Deep in a bar so I guess he'll spin off into The Church Of The Collective arch. Scientology for supes who fell off:mjlol:.

Also shown in the trailer was a supe who could blow people up with a snap of her fingers Roy Mustang style so I guess she's connected to st0rmfr0nt and they're responsible for Rayner maybe?

A train is not THAT smart...:mjlol: he seems kinda dumb compared to the other people on the show..

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dude who wrote this shyt must have issues :russ:
Yeah that why I like the show more than the comic because Garth Ennis would over the top with all the :demonic:and :dame: and it just to the point where it like ok:rudy: I get superheros are really fukk up in this story.
I thought she did that, they just didnt show it. they had her throwing up in the bathroom.
yeah she the show is more low key compare to the comic which just get too over the top.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
dumb compare to who:patrice: a-train know how :demonic:Vought-American and homelander are that he was :whoa: to starlight trying to expose them he was right give how fast homelander was able to piece together starlight knew hughie \.

Compared to who?!?!:jbhmm: IDK but it seems like he doesn't think things through murdering his ex girlfriend with heroin but couldn't cover it up for one...:heh: I don't know he just doesn't seem smart like in normal super hero or villain terms he's not the smartest guy in the room... When I picture intelligence in comic book terms I think Stark, modok,reed richards,dr doom.. A Train may have great instincts but that about it...:heh::manny:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I guess the play is going to be to ruin st0rmfr0nt’s image by bringing up a bunch of shyt she did as liberty.

She needs to get murked but homelander is the only one who can pull it off.