Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
This Karl/Becca shyt is the biggest case of #GMB I've ever seen in my life

that bytch was caught on film casually walking out and fixing her shoes after banging Homelander then 10 years later tells this nikka she was raped

and his simp ass believes her

tenor.gif

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Homelander :gucci::mjtf::mjlol:. Dude is wild as fukk! Dude outted Queen like it wasn't nothing, kicked A-Train out the 7, and threatened Starlight on some sociopathic shyt. :picard: Dude is legit scary. :merchant:

st0rmfr0nt :pacspit:. I wonder when she'll do some or say some :mjpls: to A-Train.

Just realized the actor who plays Hughie is the son of Dennis Quaid. :ohhh: The whole time I was like he looks familiar and so looked it up and saw that's his son. :ohhh:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Homelander remains the best character on the show
I want to hate him but he is so messed up its like his whole existence is enough torture for him already

st0rmfr0nt been racist since back in the day as Liberty

I should have know Becca got raped but the setup last season seemed like she was playing house and totally okay with it. Now Vought has her stuck there because she got pregnant and don't want her to piss off Homelander. Still room for another twist there not sure how her the kid ryan has powers. Butcher is right to not want to take the kid with him. I mean who would want to take a rape baby who is a huge target everywhere. The kid is the main reason Becca is stuck there she should legit hate him on some post partum shyt

Butcher gotta go full demon mode now he lost his last bit of hope in the comics he didn't even have Becca to keep him from going over the edge

This hughie and starlight stuff is boring.

I'm mad amazon went from 3 ep premiere to one ep a week. I get that it keeps discussion for the show up but still a binge is always a better experience
I wish they would touch on Becca having some resentment towards Ryan. I mean yeah that's your child but that child is a product of rape from a legit sociopath.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Just realized the actor who plays Hughie is the son of Dennis Quaid. :ohhh: The whole time I was like he looks familiar and so looked it up and saw that's his son. :ohhh:

He looks like Micheal Shannon only younger to me. i had to look him up and make sure they werent related. I kept thinking "Oh his dumb ass about to Van Alden this situation right here"

Also im glad they doing the weekly format, now i can come in here and talk about the episode with yall. I miss out on the convo's with these streaming shows because i dont have 8 hours to watch them all day when i got 2 lil kids.

Daps
I thought HL was dreaming. Forgot about Doppelganger. :dead:

I thought he was having hallucinations which are way more dangerous than dreams.

An already psychotic superman now having mental breakdowns where he can't tell the difference between what's real and whats not?

That's a scary sight :merchant:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I'm sorry but Starlight looks like a white trash hooker you see hanging around Motels in a shythole town. shyt is bothering me every time she's on screen :mjlol:
I swear at one point i was saying to mydelf, "she looks trashy!
Like shes the Hunts Point Hero!"

:scust:

Cheeks lookin right tho, cant lie.

:pachaha:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And the Butcher/Becca stuff was :comeon: because dude infiltrated a Vought compound....and none of the guards even noticed him.

I mean Butcher aint no slouch he's ex sas / former spy or some shyt like that...:ld: but here's the thing he was caught on camera and none of the guards at the compound even saw him...:russ: like they laxing too much...