Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Compared to who?!?!:jbhmm: IDK but it seems like he doesn't think things through murdering his ex girlfriend with heroin but couldn't cover it up for one...:heh: I don't know he just doesn't seem smart like in normal super hero or villain terms he's not the smartest guy in the room... When I picture intelligence in comic book terms I think Stark, modok,reed richards,dr doom.. A Train may have great instincts but that about it...:heh::manny:
cover things up is Vought-America job killing and any other hands on job is the work of superheros that work under them have you ever watch the movie Pulp Fiction superheros are like Vincent, Jules and Vought-America is Marsellus/Winston Wolfe Vought-America fukk up by not doing their part and covering up a-train killing popclaw right . Also no superhero in this show has show the level of intelligence of Stark, modok,reed richards,dr doom the only one to come close toit is homelander and even he act more on impulse.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
full
:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
cover things up is Vought-America job killing and any other hands on job is the work of superheros that work under them have you ever watch the movie Pulp Fiction superheros are like Vincent, Jules and Vought-America is Marsellus/Winston Wolfe Vought-America fukk up by not doing their part and covering up a-train killing popclaw right . Also no superhero in this show has show the level of intelligence of Stark, modok,reed richards,dr doom the only one to come close toit is homelander and even he act more on impulse.

I hear you I don't know why there hasn't been an intelligent character on these comic book shows...:patrice: homelander is intelligent I also factor in that's why he's like serial killer status he's not stupid but damn is he narcissistic a$$hole loaded with mommy issues... Yeah also if vought covered up the pop claw murder how did starlight figure it out so easy... she just put 2+2 together and bang...:heh:

I'm surprised the u.s. govt doesnt have a way to take down vought either why let a mega corporation get this big and bloated without any failsafes i don't know... because all things considered I figured the govt has its own secret group of superheroes or compound V somewhere...:jbhmm:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you I don't know why there hasn't been an intelligent character on these comic book shows...:patrice: homelander is intelligent I also factor in that's why he's like serial killer status he's not stupid but damn is he narcissistic a$$hole loaded with mommy issues... Yeah also if vought covered up the pop claw murder how did starlight figure it out so easy... she just put 2+2 together and bang...:heh:

I'm surprised the u.s. govt doesnt have a way to take down vought either why let a mega corporation get this big and bloated without any failsafes i don't know... because all things considered I figured the govt has its own secret group of superheroes or compound V somewhere...:jbhmm:
Honestly I think that going to be one the plot points for next season because now that the cat out the bag the government going to want in on it that
Stan Edgar was :ufdup:toward homelander because everyone going to want in on compound V to make superheros that answer only to them.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Honestly I think that going to be one the plot points for next season because now that the cat out the bag the government going to want in on it that
Stan Edgar was :ufdup:toward homelander because everyone going to want in on compound V to make superheros that answer only to them.

I think that will be a major arc of season 3 because of that super hero soldier boy that they claim he was the first supe... ala captain america...:manny: who knows how they'll play it but if liberty is str0mfr0nt and soldier boy is the "first" supe where has he been all this time?:jbhmm:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Compared to who?!?!:jbhmm: IDK but it seems like he doesn't think things through murdering his ex girlfriend with heroin but couldn't cover it up for one...:heh: I don't know he just doesn't seem smart like in normal super hero or villain terms he's not the smartest guy in the room... When I picture intelligence in comic book terms I think Stark, modok,reed richards,dr doom.. A Train may have great instincts but that about it...:heh::manny:
I mean he did that under Homelanders instruction because she snitched. I don't think HL told him exactly how to do it though probably was some dismissive shyt like "You're the fastest fukking man alive, you figure it out. Just get it done" and he chose to hit her with all those needles cause of her addiction to shooting compound V it's just because of the force of his speed he shattered one of her arms and if Vought didn't cover yeah all those fresh trackmarks would've been the most obvious hotshot murder ever. He was the guy running it to the terrorist cells still HL insolated himself around his ability. All those contacts had to have know A-Train. Also he mirror's a superstar athlete who came from poverty. In season one he spoke about discovering his powers having to dodge bullets growing up and he had his run in with a security guard who was following around for being black, he also told Starlight the only people who say money isn't everything are those who grew up with it. A reason beyond ego to not want to be bounced out of The 7.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that will be a major arc of season 3 because of that super hero soldier boy that they claim he was the first supe... ala captain america...:manny: who knows how they'll play it but if liberty is str0mfr0nt and soldier boy is the "first" supe where has he been all this time?:jbhmm:
:jbhmm: if I had to guess I think soldier boy was not to keen on the idea of having to work with a neo-nazi aka liberty/st0rmfr0nt so Vought-America put him on ice somewhere to keep him quiet .:jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:jbhmm: if I had to guess I think soldier boy was not to keen on the idea of having to work with a neo-nazi aka liberty/st0rmfr0nt so Vought-America put him on ice somewhere to keep him quiet .:jbhmm:

:ehh: or he could have escaped somewhere and laid low...:ohhh:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I'm still not sold on the Becca being raped thing. Iono man. I remember the episode where they showed the footage. She was extremely calm buttoning her blouse for someone who had been raped by someone violent like Homelander. That was either bad acting/directing or more will be revealed.

I get how Butcher feels. He's not asking the tough questions though. Why didn't she just take Plan B or get an abortion? She could have explored either of those options and moved on with life.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
This Karl/Becca shyt is the biggest case of #GMB I've ever seen in my life

that bytch was caught on film casually walking out and fixing her shoes after banging Homelander then 10 years later tells this nikka she was raped

and his simp ass believes her

tenor.gif
I just commented on this a couple posts above.