Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Thats whats wild, they done brought out a character that makes a breh root for Homelander. :ohhh:

Yeah Homelander might be insane but he aint racist, st0rmfr0nt got to go. :camby:

Well she dont live at the tower so unless Homelander is tracking her all day every day its not like her walking around the city is suspicious. The only issue is if they decide to run facial recognition software on everyone around her all day every day, but as you can see with the scenes with Black Noir, they aint trying to use that shyt unless forced. She says the tracker doesnt work in the subway which is why they meet down there, and the time they were walking around the city she said they couldnt do that anymore because its getting too comfortable about their situation.

not only this. But HL is pretty much tied up with his own issues and He’s paying way more attention to st0rmfront then Starlight. Even reading memes about himself and her.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man this ep was kinda all over the place. The highs were really high and the lows were really low.

The Homelander stuff and the Liberty/st0rmfr0nt reveal were golden.

The road trip stuff and the Butcher/Becca stuff were pretty goofy to me.

The road trip was :what: because the show randomly decides when the chip used to track the 7 is important. First season, it damn near got them all killed because Homelander was tracking Translucent. This season, Starlight is able to meet Hughie multiple times on the subway and/or in public....while he's one of the most wanted people on the planet, mind you....and go on a whole ass road trip. I know she said she'd play it off like she was going to visit family but given how paranoid Homelander is towards her the timing is a bit silly.

And the Butcher/Becca stuff was :comeon: because dude infiltrated a Vought compound....and none of the guards even noticed him. Dude was out there fukking Becca in the middle of the night and nobody even checked on her....is this the same security guards from CTU? :dahell:

Anyway, I realize the main lure of this show is the fukkery but they need to tighten the writing up a bit.

Fred.
Yea I kept thinking it couldn’t be that easy for Butcher to get in the compound and it had to be a trap. I thought Becca would turn out to be Doppelgänger in disguise or something. I was waiting for the other shoe to drop the whole time and then I had the literal :dwillhuh:

I also wasn’t feeling the Starlight rejection at the end. Kinda came outta nowhere, after all they went through she wants to do it herself?

Well she dont live at the tower so unless Homelander is tracking her all day every day its not like her walking around the city is suspicious. The only issue is if they decide to run facial recognition software on everyone around her all day every day, but as you can see with the scenes with Black Noir, they aint trying to use that shyt unless forced. She says the tracker doesnt work in the subway which is why they meet down there, and the time they were walking around the city she said they couldnt do that anymore because its getting too comfortable about their situation.
Unless I missed something, Starlight does live in the tower. Remember when A Train broke into her room and caught her with the compound V? And when she met Hughie in the park she said something like “I can’t go back to the tower right now” because she was paranoid about Homelander.