It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
homelander is seriously fukked....my goodness

i wish they'd stop showing shots of dude's gills...this shyt makes my cringe

st0rmfr0nt..i havent seen do what ppl have been saying shes doing...but im sure it will be soon enough lol

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I mean Butcher aint no slouch he's ex sas / former spy or some shyt like that...:ld: but here's the thing he was caught on camera and none of the guards at the compound even saw him...:russ: like they laxing too much...

Yeah man I mean if he has a skill set, show it. Dude literally threw a rope over the wall. That's it.
erFKFzg.png

Then looked dead into the camera like
Pm4Kcep.png

As important as Becca and her son is you'd think they would have people monitoring the cameras 24/7.

Or they could've threw in a line or two from Becca explaining she's been there so long that security is lax because they don't expect any problems.

I dunno man. I like the show so I'm trying not to nitpick it but at the same time shyt is silly.
BQO7Nkk.png

Well she dont live at the tower so unless Homelander is tracking her all day every day its not like her walking around the city is suspicious. The only issue is if they decide to run facial recognition software on everyone around her all day every day, but as you can see with the scenes with Black Noir, they aint trying to use that shyt unless forced. She says the tracker doesnt work in the subway which is why they meet down there, and the time they were walking around the city she said they couldnt do that anymore because its getting too comfortable about their situation.

Breh Starlight is the least trust worthy member of the 7 yet she operates with the least surveillance.
Homelander did his Googles on Maeve and her girl friend. And he actually somewhat respects her. So how is he not following Starlight, who he just threatened to kill?
0nPX60l.png

And I realize they explained the chip/subway thing. And I'd let that slide. But again, they met in broad ass day light. Several times. And went on a road trip.
DKt04lZ.png

I just hope they don't start to substitute fukkery for good writing. Because season 1 had the perfect blend.

Fred.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah man I mean if he has a skill set, show it. Dude literally threw a rope over the wall. That's it.
erFKFzg.png

Then looked dead into the camera like
Pm4Kcep.png

As important as Becca and her son is you'd think they would have people monitoring the cameras 24/7.

Or they could've threw in a line or two from Becca explaining she's been there so long that security is lax because they don't expect any problems.

I dunno man. I like the show so I'm trying not to nitpick it but at the same time shyt is silly.
BQO7Nkk.png

Breh Starlight is the least trust worthy member of the 7 yet she operates with the least surveillance.
Homelander did his Googles on Maeve and her girl friend. And he actually somewhat respects her. So how is he not following Starlight, who he just threatened to kill?
0nPX60l.png

And I realize they explained the chip/subway thing. And I'd let that slide. But again, they met in broad ass day light. Several times. And went on a road trip.
DKt04lZ.png

I just hope they don't start to substitute fukkery for good writing. Because season 1 had the perfect blend.

Fred.
I dont think it fukkery so much as it is just plot convenience A plot convenience is an element of the story (an event, a certain behavior, a coincidence etc…) that doesn’t really make sense in the context but is necessary for the writer who wants the plot to take another direction.

Bad Screenwriting Analysis: #1 Plot Convenience | Shadow And Movies

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
yall dikkriding HL too much in here.

they asses bout to team up and form sociopath superhero voltron along with Black Noir because the other members of the Seven at least have "some" varying degree of morals.

:francis:
I don’t think Black Noir would team up with them. To me he is the only pure ‘superhero’ on the show.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yall dikkriding HL too much in here.

they asses bout to team up and form sociopath superhero voltron along with Black Noir because the other members of the Seven at least have "some" varying degree of morals.

:francis:
Homelander is too arrogant to team up with her at this point.

the only way this ends is if someone dies. She’s definitely gonna catch a quick fade before this season is over