Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
his face was all fukked up. he could have been a fukked up clone. definetely no confirmation that hes black in canon yet

Plus, they actually had Homelander say:
"Black Noir....doesn't identify as any race."
Y’all gotta stop this. They aren’t going to spell it out in plain English for you cause most fans never read the book. It was supposed to be subtle. And if they had another clone ready to go, fully grown... then edgar wouldn’t be building fortresses to protect the son and literally calling him the only contingency plan

but here’s the actor who plays Noir, once again, using subtly to tell you it’s a wrap.

“Yeah, you know, I think... ask me no secrets and I'll tell you no lies. I think that there are obvious things you can infer from that reveal. But Noir is first and foremost about mystery, and as far as what the future holds, I will leave that up to people to guess and develop theories on. Yeah, I gotta, pull a Noir on this one and stay silent”

And he’s not his brother. He’s a direct clone. Same exact dna. They can’t use two different actors and say it’s a clone. That’s clearly not the same guy so there’s that. A quick edit would have hidden that fact like they did with the senator blowing heads. But they chose to show half his face for a reason. A face that could not have gotten messed up if he was homelander, because homelander has no weakness. Like allergies

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Just started and finished the series this week.. Had some complaints but overall really enjoyable.

If they do end up revealing Black Noir's identity, the best guess that I've seen is that he is Edgar's son. He's the most loyal to Vought and is often doing solo side missions for Edgar. Vought probably injected him with a heavy dosage of Compound V or maybe even mutated Edgar's child with Homelander's DNA as a contingency if Homelander goes off the rails.

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
yilnkodsgg261.jpg

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jsut finished season 2. and man this was some entertaining ass television. i cant wait for season 3 and see what the boy hughie and AOC jr up to. also i need the boys to take compound v it dont make sense for them to be chasing them around then hiding when they find them and shyt.

why wouldnt SF have been able to shock them all with lightining before she even got jumped