Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
They had to do it.. It was really stupid as a plot in the comics.. It would have been even worse on tv. I like that he's just a tough ass black batman with wolverine powers
Explain?

I think it’s interesting but I didn’t read the comics, I just googled it.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Explain?

I think it’s interesting but I didn’t read the comics, I just googled it.
ok in the comics, black noir is a clone of homelander. Exact, 150% clone.

Nobody in TV land wants to watch multiple years of this character in a mask, then they pull it off, and it’s the same actor as homelander. Just think of how corny and forced that would look to people who never read the comics either. Now you got one actor playing two parts. People gonna go back in time and wonder why they don’t have the same build, height, face, other shyt. Constant question of…… b-b-b-but which homelander is this really?

On tv, it just wouldn’t work. They knew it too so they milked it for one season, revealed his face, and gave homelander a son to be the contingency plan. Damn that clone shyt

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem

Nobody in TV land wants to watch multiple years of this character in a mask, then they pull it off, and it’s the same actor as homelander. Just think of how corny and forced that would look to people who never read the comics either. Now you got one actor playing two parts. People gonna go back in time and wonder why they don’t have the same build, height, face, other shyt. Constant question of…… b-b-b-but which homelander is this really?

On tv, it just wouldn’t work. They knew it too so they milked it for one season, revealed his face, and gave homelander a son to be the contingency plan. Damn that clone shyt
Makes sense.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

It was the worst kept secret but I think the comic twist could've worked if they got it out of the way during season two. Let the audience know and you can give more character to Black Noir for us viewers while having it be a twist for the other characters.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
If there are going to be seven of these shorts, then the boys season 3 won't premiere until February but that's just a guess.

I wouldn't have thought the FX wouldn't be done until April but what do I know :manny: