Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Damn this shyt just needs a few tweaks acting wise and it would be a classic

The last episode had me :russ::russ: though

A train and the deep at the end :russ::russ:
When they were mud hole stomping breh :russ::russ::russ::russ:

"Now remember what I told you" :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
Kind of bummed it was only 8 episodes but I'm always a fan of the keeping me want more in the long run as it makes a better overall product

Last edited:

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Just finished. Good season picked up at the last episodes.

Scary how when it comes down to it, the only thing keeping Homelander from going Kid Miracle on the world is his need to be loved by his “inferiors”.

Great analogy of America (HL) getting in bed with Nazi philosophy (SF) as a means to an end .

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
So Herogasm is coming in season 3
images

For those who don't know the supes or at least the vought supes would fake a cataclysmic threat every year just to have a yearly supe drugs and bang sesh. HL went off the rails more and killed a plane of people and had a gay hookup with Soldier Boy #2, something the showrunner has confirmed will not be happening. Hopefully that means the shyt with Huey and Black Noir also won't happen.
Homelander? more like, HOMOLander:dame::dame::mjlol:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
"The character has been compared to the U.S. Representative politician Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. The actress has stated that she drew some of Neuman's mannerisms from her, with the way she holds herself in a room and how she communicates something"

:laff: I wonder how AOC feels bout this shyt

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
"The character has been compared to the U.S. Representative politician Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. The actress has stated that she drew some of Neuman's mannerisms from her, with the way she holds herself in a room and how she communicates something"

:laff: I wonder how AOC feels bout this shyt

shyt, probably feels like the biggest clit in the room rn. Her character is probably top 5 strongest out.