Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You remember the '83 World Cup? I took you to every match. Leeds, Old Trafford. You loved it. -Sam Butcher

When he was a little boy, 5 or 6 he was quite sweet. He'd Cuddle up to me, he loved stories about Davy Crockett, Teddy Roosevelt. Loved the idea of the woods, the forest, manifest destiny.- Dr. Vogelbaum

I pushed you a bit hard but look at you. You afraid of anything? No. Are you the strongest b*stard you know? Yeah. Tougher than I ever was. -Sam Butcher

Well you know I needed him to be the strongest man in the world. So I went to work on him. He didn't even want it. It was for me.- Dr. Vogelbaum

Those parallels was crazy with their fathers.,..:wow:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
latest

:laff: yoo this fukking show. I gotta do a full run next month.
Picture does show up

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Imagine living in the world in which this story takes place. You've been looking forward to 'Dawn of The 7' and then all of a sudden, that shyt gets cancelled or pushed back two years because one of the stars turns out to be 100 year old Nazi who previously terrorised black people in the south for years :mindblown:.

Good thing Liam Neeson and Mel Gibson don’t have super powers :whew:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
So Herogasm is coming in season 3
images

For those who don't know the supes or at least the vought supes would fake a cataclysmic threat every year just to have a yearly supe drugs and bang sesh. HL went off the rails more and killed a plane of people and had a gay hookup with Soldier Boy #2, something the showrunner has confirmed will not be happening. Hopefully that means the shyt with Huey and Black Noir also won't happen.

Last edited:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
thats one of the thinngs i dislike about the shows billy, hes just a douchebag who can beat the crap out of weak people. hes far more terrifying in the comics due him not only being a douchebag, but a smart one who would take it to anybody. if vought had pulled the shyt in the show with his wife to the comics version, then homelander would be fukked and at least half of the seven too.

Don't read the comics, so the TV show doesn't follow the comics?

It's been a while since i picked up a comic book, but i would be interested in this. This reminds me of The Authority which was great early on.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Don't read the comics, so the TV show doesn't follow the comics?

It's been a while since i picked up a comic book, but i would be interested in this. This reminds me of The Authority which was great early on.

There's a bunch of differences from the the comics to the TV show. A major point of M.M’s story has been removed, the seven are more sympathetic in the show then they are in the comics as well. Deep is more of a background character, and what makes the boys more effective in the comics doesn't exist yet