Reppin
iPaag
Nah she look dirty on the show...

I like my paags wholesome and sweet... until after they meet me:demonic:
5f76382874fe5b0018a8e94f

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I'm sorry but does anyone else make the :childplease::mjlol: face when butcher trys to threaten someone. Like bytch we live in a world with superpowered villains on all sides. All he does is talk tough. Maybe he should go talk tough to homelander for taking his bytch and making her raise his kid. Ain't no weight behind that mans words lol.

thats one of the thinngs i dislike about the shows billy, hes just a douchebag who can beat the crap out of weak people. hes far more terrifying in the comics due him not only being a douchebag, but a smart one who would take it to anybody. if vought had pulled the shyt in the show with his wife to the comics version, then homelander would be fukked and at least half of the seven too.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
On the second season Becca said she was raped. In the flash back in Season 1 didn't she sleep with Homelander willing?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
In the Q&A video she said she wore a silicone butt and t*ts under the costume. In the video its her eyebrows that makes her look different.
Man link this :hhh:

i thought her body was the best thing going for her

Chick looks like she’s in the beginning stages of a meth user in Kimikos video

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Man link this :hhh:

i thought her body was the best thing going for her

Chick looks like she’s in the beginning stages of a meth user in Kimikos video

I should of known it was fake. The 1st shot I saw her ass I was like, :leon:"Thats wasn't there last season"

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
You remember the '83 World Cup? I took you to every match. Leeds, Old Trafford. You loved it. -Sam Butcher

When he was a little boy, 5 or 6 he was quite sweet. He'd Cuddle up to me, he loved stories about Davy Crockett, Teddy Roosevelt. Loved the idea of the woods, the forest, manifest destiny.- Dr. Vogelbaum

I pushed you a bit hard but look at you. You afraid of anything? No. Are you the strongest b*stard you know? Yeah. Tougher than I ever was. -Sam Butcher

Well you know I needed him to be the strongest man in the world. So I went to work on him. He didn't even want it. It was for me.- Dr. Vogelbaum

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know if this was discussed in the season one thread, but I like how Vaught is giving the majority black cities black heroes (like it really makes a difference since they are all scumbags). Like when they negotiated with Baltimore, they offered the mayor “Nubian Prince” which is obviously a parody of Black Panther :mjlol:

I wonder whose’s Detroit’s hero? :jbhmm:
latest

:laff: yoo this fukking show. I gotta do a full run next month.