Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Nah man. I don't know what ep you're up to (I seen you just reacted to ep 6 so maybe you aren't on the finale) but there's a moment in the finale when st0rmfr0nt is talking about :damn: "it's called white genocide" and a look of :beli: "here this bytch go again" briefly flashes across Homelander's face.
Fred.

ehh I didn’t see that from him And I’m caught up now. And also I agree with the MAGA metaphor but I like how they sprinkled in a few black people within the crowd.

speaking of crowds, studios didn’t Allow the extras wear masks?? I know the coronavirus pandemic doesn’t exist in their universe but come one the govt allowed all those people to gather at the demonstration scenes? Unless there was rapid testing before the scenes.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
ehh I didn’t see that from him And I’m caught up now. And also I agree with the MAGA metaphor but I like how they sprinkled in a few black people within the crowd.

speaking of crowds, studios didn’t Allow the extras wear masks?? I know the coronavirus pandemic doesn’t exist in their universe but come one the govt allowed all those people to gather at the demonstration scenes? Unless there was rapid testing before the scenes.
Season 2 filming took place from June 2019 to November 2019, they were wrapped up before the virus hit.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Imagine living in the world in which this story takes place. You've been looking forward to 'Dawn of The 7' and then all of a sudden, that shyt gets cancelled or pushed back two years because one of the stars turns out to be 100 year old Nazi who previously terrorized black people in the south for years :mindblown:.
:laff:I'm mad I never thought about this

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Kimiko looks GREAT outside of the show.....

Starlight, not so much. She actually looks worse to me and that's not even my paag biases kicking in:huhldup:

her face is just not that attractive imo...even in the show

her butt still look cute in that costume tho lol

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
kimiko would get bodied, starlight too damn frail, her buns do be lookin decent in the show. they prolly give her butt pads
She aight in the show but I barely notice her

Kimiko be looking rough on the show but surprisingly cute af irl..

honestly I don’t be checking for none of the females on there... not sure why. Maybe because of all the fukkery and don’t none of the females get naked

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

Kimiko looks GREAT outside of the show.....

Starlight, not so much. She actually looks worse to me and that's not even my paag biases kicking in:huhldup:

I like Kimiko on the show a little more cause shes serious and dark, i like chicks that look bad ass (see avi lol). her real life character is a bit too valley for me. now with that being said you know whos going to age better. kimiko gonna look the same at 35. starlight....already showing where the wrinkles are going to be when she smiles. :huhldup:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I like Kimiko on the show a little more cause shes serious and dark, i like chicks that look bad ass (see avi lol). her real life character is a bit too valley for me. now with that being said you know whos going to age better. kimiko gonna look the same at 35. starlight....already showing where the wrinkles are going to be when she smiles. :huhldup:
Nah she look dirty on the show...

I like my paags wholesome and sweet... until after they meet me:demonic:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I don’t know if this was discussed in the season one thread, but I like how Vaught is giving the majority black cities black heroes (like it really makes a difference since they are all scumbags). Like when they negotiated with Baltimore, they offered the mayor “Nubian Prince” which is obviously a parody of Black Panther :mjlol:

I wonder whose’s Detroit’s hero? :jbhmm: