Funny that the no kill code doesn't apply to aliens huh @Lex Luthor
lc0KJq.png
tenor.gif

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
It was on the news that the baby was saved and found in some neighbor's yard.
Well yeah but so was that hilarious Butcher reenactment narrated by :sitdown:

After everything that happened in S1, you really think Homelander cared about that baby :russ:

Vought definitely covered that shyt up.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Well yeah but so was that hilarious Butcher reenactment narrated by :sitdown:

After everything that happened in S1, you really think Homelander cared about that baby :russ:

Vought definitely covered that shyt up.

If it was a cover up, something would've showed more of a definitive sign to that I reckon.

Matter of fact, l rewatched the scene and they actually even showed the baby, which was the same baby, like I thought they did. Cover up, yeah right, fool.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He has blood on his hands, I’m not going to excuse that. But I’m thinking of certain little things like how he felt uncomfortable when st0rmfr0nt was talking that white power shyt to his son, when he was thinking about blasting everybody in a crowd that was coming at him but then snapped out of it. A real villain would just straight act off impulse and just say fukk it.

He’s a fukked up individual but I don’t think he’s bad. Like the director pointed out him in the after show, him and Butcher has a lot in common

@BXKingPin82 and to touch on your point about st0rmfr0nt. I think Homelander seeks for a connection with someone so bad that he was willing to overlook that. He, st0rmfr0nt and his son would’ve been a family unit that he’s been longing for his whole life

He wasn't down with the racist shyt because he sees all humans as equally worthless. So singling out a race is a waste of time for him. He can't wrap his mind around caring enough to do that.

And he didn't blast the crowd because he's a textbook narcissistic sociopath, not because he thought it was a bad idea. We've seen him let innocent people die (the plane) or outright kill people (the Vought soldiers last ep, who were no threat at all to him) with no fukks given.

And as far as st0rmfr0nt....I get his reasoning behind over looking it but it doesn't justify anything. st0rmfr0nt was willing to start a race war and potentially kill millions....."well, I was lonely so I gave her a pass" doesn't cut it breh.

The only thing I agree with in your post is Homelander and Butcher are two sides of the same coin. Both are monsters created by their fathers.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyway, I loved the last two eps and they cleared up a few of the problems I had earlier in the season.

Subtly showed Homelander didn't give two fukks about st0rmfr0nt's agenda.

Finally showed Mr. Edgar's motivation for using someone like st0rmfr0nt.

Even cleared up the hospital question I had from ep 6. The next time we see The Boys they're with Neuman, so even if they got caught at the hospital it's implied she would've given them a (temporary) pass.

Only major issue I have is Neuman being the Scanners supe. Not because it's a bad twist....it's actually pretty cool.....but I was hoping the head of the church was doing it so that whole church story line would have some kinda pay off. As it stands you could edit out 99.99% of the church stuff and the season isn't affected at all. I know people got tired of seeing Frenchy and Kimiko moping around but at least they're part of the main story. The Deep literally did nothing all season, and the time A-Train spent with the church was actually the least impactful thing he did all season.

Hell, him exposing st0rmfr0nt > most of what other people did all season, honestly. In terms of actually derailing the "bad guys" plans.

Oh and the intro to ep 7 > most shyt on TV this year. As far as how well it was executed. If this show goes for 20 seasons I'd be surprised if they out-do that one scene, as far as how tight the writing/editing/etc. was.

Fred.