Daps
images

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He doesn't know that if he pushes Superman too far, that Supes won't kill.

In fact isn't that his main reason for going at Superman? Cause he feels that Superman is gonna go rouge one day?

You may be right as far as Lex and Super Man are concerned but what about Joker and Batman?

Part of the reason why Joker does what he does is because he's just crazy. But in all of that insanity, he's smart enough to know that regardless of what he does, Bats aint gone kill him.

But the Seven is different. They have two guys (Homelander and Black Noir) that have no real conscious and don't mind killing.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
As minuscule as it seems. He has some level of morality. A true villain has no morality whatsoever. Just straight demon time
That plane shyt alone removes him from ANY typa hero talk.
And finding out your lover is a vintage Nazi broad and not optic blasting her to Bolivia...?
Nah.

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
That plane shyt alone removes him from ANY typa hero talk.
And finding out your lover is a vintage Nazi broad and not optic blasting her to Bolivia...?
Nah.

like jerking off over the city...ya good point

He has blood on his hands, I’m not going to excuse that. But I’m thinking of certain little things like how he felt uncomfortable when st0rmfr0nt was talking that white power shyt to his son, when he was thinking about blasting everybody in a crowd that was coming at him but then snapped out of it. A real villain would just straight act off impulse and just say fukk it.

He’s a fukked up individual but I don’t think he’s bad. Like the director pointed out him in the after show, him and Butcher has a lot in common

@BXKingPin82 and to touch on your point about st0rmfr0nt. I think Homelander seeks for a connection with someone so bad that he was willing to overlook that. He, st0rmfr0nt and his son would’ve been a family unit that he’s been longing for his whole life

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
He has blood on his hands, I’m not going to excuse that. But I’m thinking of certain little things like how he felt uncomfortable when st0rmfr0nt was talking that white power shyt to his son, when he was thinking about blasting everybody in a crowd that was coming at him but then snapped out of it. A real villain would just straight act off impulse and just say fukk it.

He’s a fukked up individual but I don’t think he’s bad. Like the director pointed out him in the after show, him and Butcher has a lot in common

@BXKingPin82 and to touch on your point about st0rmfr0nt. I think Homelander seeks for a connection with someone so bad that he was willing to overlook that. He, st0rmfr0nt and his son would’ve been a family unit that he’s been longing for his whole life
For what its worth im not tryna dismiss what youre saying. You make some good points.
But hes been so extra that everytime he appears on screen you cant help but feel nervous.
Remember...

Your typical superhero
DONT
KILL
NOBODY!

:why: