Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

Daps
121075664_10104045839342565_2234460448520526999_o.jpg

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
For what its worth im not tryna dismiss what youre saying. You make some good points.
But hes been so extra that everytime he appears on screen you cant help but feel nervous.
Remember...

Your typical superhero
DONT
KILL
NOBODY!

:why:
To be honest they do just not with impunity. Thor got bodies probably in the billions by now
lc0KJq.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's not true at all. Dr. Doom isn't a villain? Magneto isn't a villain?

Magneto aint really a villain per se... he has a code...:ld: seriously... he's more like an arch villain/anti-hero doing bad things but still capable of good... He went after red skull hard and buried that fool underground..he don't fukk with nazi's...:heh: He doesn't want to take over the world he just wants the govt's to stop fukking with mutants

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Magneto aint really a villain per se... he has a code...:ld: seriously... he's more like an arch villain/anti-hero doing bad things but still capable of good... He went after red skull hard and buried that fool underground..he don't fukk with nazi's...:heh: He doesn't want to take over the world he just wants the govt's to stop fukking with mutants

Bruh I know all.about Magneto but that other guy was saying you aren't considered a villain unless you basically Carnage. There aren't many good villains that are just lunatic death machines outside of Joker.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bruh I know all.about Magneto but that other guy was saying you aren't considered a villain unless you basically Carnage.

:russ::russ::russ: carnage is a lunatic there's fukking levels to this shyt..:hhh:

The Villain Classification is based upon a reverse alphabetical order, which describe the Threat-Level

• D-Level: Villains that are able to commit minor crimes without creating real problems to the citizens, most of them are not able to control their powers at their fullest.
  • C-Level: Villains able to put an entire city in danger, most of them aren't aware of this possibility so they just commits minor crimes or be the minion of higher class villains.
  • B-Level: It gets dangerous, these criminals are able to put in danger a lot of people using their powers, and they know how to do it. Most of them use a ton of minions as cannon fodder, but they can do severe damage if left uncontrolled.
  • A-Level: These are the masterminds, those who create the dangerous situation, usually they stay away from the battlefield, but if they want to join the fight only an Alpha/Omega-Level Hero can stop them.
  • S-Level: This class doesn't need minions, they can destroy a country alone with their powers. This class is yet to be confirmed since no villains with such powers have yet shown up, but they will, someday
  • SS-Level: Demigods, Wizards, Demons and Galactic beings capable to destroy a planet. S**t is getting real with these guys.

The axe murderer

Daps
:russ::russ::russ: carnage is a lunatic there's fukking levels to this shyt..:hhh:

The Villain Classification is based upon a reverse alphabetical order, which describe the Threat-Level

• D-Level: Villains that are able to commit minor crimes without creating real problems to the citizens, most of them are not able to control their powers at their fullest.
  • C-Level: Villains able to put an entire city in danger, most of them aren't aware of this possibility so they just commits minor crimes or be the minion of higher class villains.
  • B-Level: It gets dangerous, these criminals are able to put in danger a lot of people using their powers, and they know how to do it. Most of them use a ton of minions as cannon fodder, but they can do severe damage if left uncontrolled.
  • A-Level: These are the masterminds, those who create the dangerous situation, usually they stay away from the battlefield, but if they want to join the fight only an Alpha/Omega-Level Hero can stop them.
  • S-Level: This class doesn't need minions, they can destroy a country alone with their powers. This class is yet to be confirmed since no villains with such powers have yet shown up, but they will, someday
  • SS-Level: Demigods, Wizards, Demons and Galactic beings capable to destroy a planet. S**t is getting real with these guys.
And mfs still try that stupid no kill code with SS level :mjlol:
At least put em in a phantom zone :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And mfs still try that stupid no kill code with SS level :mjlol:
At least put em in a phantom zone :mjlol:

:manny: I don't know how you not pushed to the level of killing a fukking deity that wants you dead...:mjlol: at some point you gotta do what you gotta do... That's why I love cyclops...:wow: my man was on some malcolm X shyt... tossed xavier in the bushes and was like...:demonic:

The axe murderer

Daps
:manny: I don't know how you not pushed to the level of killing a fukking deity that wants you dead...:mjlol: at some point you gotta do what you gotta do...
I'm like bruh this ain't Jay walking or an unruly guy at the club that you just ko. :mjlol:
This is an existential threat :mjlol:
Unless its unkillable just do it ffs all them superhero movies do :mjgrin:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm like bruh this ain't Jay walking or an unruly guy at the club that you just ko. :mjlol:
This is an existential threat :mjlol:
Unless its unkillable just do it ffs all them superhero movies do :mjgrin:

:manny: it depends on the writer and who's fighting... batman doesnt have to kill you, but he wont save you either...:mjgrin:

The axe murderer

Daps
:manny: it depends on the writer and who's fighting... batman doesnt have to kill you, but he wont save you either...:mjgrin:
Most of the writers do. Superboy prime should have been murked when powerless. He comes back and does this