Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Couldnt Homelander just body her when she goes back home and is alone? I dunno know it doesn’t seem like her leverage is enough.
ITS IMPLIED THAT IF SOMETHING
HAPPENS TO HER,
SOMEONE ELSE WILL RELEASE
THE FOOTAGE
WHICH IS WHY HE DIDNT KILL
THEM ALL IN THE FOREST.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Seeing how Butcher has the actual audacity to go up against Homelander puts into perspective the balls of steel that Lex Luthor has. To be a mere mortal and have the audacity to go up against a literal God.

I love how the Boys are basically standins for "villains" against the "heroes".

It actually makes me appreciate bad guys without super powers that be giving superheroes that work

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
In a lot of superhero shows/movies the first villain is not the final villain. That's almost always the case in comics. I haven't read this comic and have no interest in having it spoiled but it would be easy for someone to assume Homelander is not the final threat based on other media.
Is Homelander really a villain tho? I don’t think so

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Seeing how Butcher has the actual audacity to go up against Homelander puts into perspective the balls of steel that Lex Luthor has. To be a mere mortal and have the audacity to go up against a literal God.

It actually makes me appreciate bad guys without super powers that be giving superheroes that work
Well to be honest thats because the superheroes don't kill em and neither does the law. The so called prisons are revolving doors and they escape like a dozen times. Its like the unabomber escaping to plot over and over :mjlol:
The boys don't get that many chances:mjlit:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

At least Lex knows Superman won't kill him, Butcher doesn't.

Lex Luthor

Philanthropist
Daps
Reppin
Metropolis
Seeing how Butcher has the actual audacity to go up against Homelander puts into perspective the balls of steel that Lex Luthor has.
OJk3qK.png