tumblr_pvm6cbQgGp1rrkahjo1_540.gif

tumblr_pvm6cbQgGp1rrkahjo2_540.gif

tumblr_pvm6cbQgGp1rrkahjo3_540.gif

:russ:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In episode 4 but it's really irritating how the humans luck just seem to great!

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I think this show would be bigger if it aired weekly and was on HBO or some shyt..

Not that I'm complaining..I just like seeing great shows get recognised...:mjgrin:

I think I have said it on here before....that you could put the exact same show from other networks on HBO and suddenly people would find it more "compelling, original, groundbreaking, edgy"

basically the logo matters more than the content for critical acclaim

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I think I have said it on here before....that you could put the exact same show from other networks on HBO and suddenly people would find it more "compelling, original, groundbreaking, edgy"

basically the logo matters more than the content for critical acclaim
Its the whole binge format. It offers no time for reflection.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The atrocity’s committed by the “Christians” you’re talking about are really just white racists using a religion to cover their evil....and they’ve been doing so throughout time....but Christianity itself as a faith has done nothing to no one....evil men with agendas have. “Hindus have been attacking Muslims for ever violently”....but those are men, not Hinduism.....Muslims been shooting and bombing shyt since I been on this earth, but again, man not the faith.......none of these religions teaches to do any of these things ...MAN does this, so good people who simply practice their faith should constantly have it called into question because idiots can’t seperate the evil in man from having faith in God. Nah

And is atheism or confusion on the topic of God supposed to be new normal or the new goal post for society..... no ones belief should be disrespected by anyone....especially only because they stand confused on the subject themselves. It’s the epitome of ignorance to shoot down what you don’t understand. If that’s how we rockin everybody just go join a hate group, cuz it’s the same shyt.
tenor.gif

Ok back to the show..... anybody find it weird that Supes are supposed to be sterile but at the bowling alley, Starlight says that the invisible man has a son