Official The Boys Season 1 Thread

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
There are like 20 tv shows currently that all have muslims as terrorist while the americans are heroes:stopitslime: . And I would argue that others get it more irl too. This show is about mainly Americans, ofcourse it would not talk about Muslims or other religions that are in the minority here.
The Christians in this show he wants to defend are essentially the alt-right/pray the gay away/bomb everyone else type of Christians.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I kinda feel bad for The Deep after being gill raped [/spoiled]

Fish people get violated everyday, b

tenor.gif

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I found Butcher and Huey and to some degree Starlight unlikeable as fukk. Had me rooting for the heroes. Great season though. Now the long wait for Season 2.:sadcam:

Didn't mind Huey, felt he did well as the guy trying to deal with all this shyt. Also, dude is Dennis Quad and Meg Ryan's son - all these kids of actors taking over. Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawkes daughter was ol gurl who worked the ice cream store with Steve on Stranger Things S3.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:patrice:Something to consider...

Where the hell did Doppelganger go? That motherfukker didn't just disappear, he's being used by somebody to fool/blackmail/fukk over someone. Maybe being used to fukk with Butcher?
Yeah good theory but
What about Lil' Lander? He had the eyes and all the timing seems to add up. Plus Homelander finally got the truth from that scientist dude before he went to the final altercation

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn this is a great show, I’m binging it now. Frenchie is my guy, dude has quotes for days.

“We’re the same, you and I. Like eggs. Hard outside, soft inside. Or pineapples perhaps.”

:mjlol:

Edit: my man just used a baby as a fukking handheld ray gun

:heh:

Last edited:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I feel like this and Doom Patrol is the best superhero/comic shows out. While some of the others are entertaining these two are only ones where their world really feels lived in. You got a female with angel wings as a Christian singer and Mesmer as former child actor/hero with lower-tier powers involved with insider trading but living a mediocre lifestyle basically people getting in where they fit in as opposed to on other shows people just get powers and instantly become the villain of the week, kill and destroy but it's pretty much ignored because we have to get back to the status quo.

The scummy shyt with The Seven made me think about how shytty celebrities and politicians probably are behind the scenes like the shyt with Starlight. First, her speaking out was a threat but when they saw it wasn't stopping they spun it into a win for themselves, that's the same shyt that happened in Hollywood with Harvey Weinstein. They celebrated him, Meryle Streep called him a god and the industry crushed negative stories about him for decades but when the public became aware and support shifted to the victims then we have his victims invited to The Oscars and they're helping to take him down like they weren't complicit.

Homelander was amazing and just like other posters, I didn't even recognize him as Hood from Banshee. It brings me back to this other video I watched about disguises. It's not about a drastic change and bringing attention to yourself, it's about embodying your new persona and that's what he did. He and Butcher both had scenes where they could've saved people but they both explained themselves that made you agree with them, Homelander with the plane and Butcher with the housing manager.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Yeah good theory but
What about Lil' Lander? He had the eyes and all the timing seems to add up. Plus Homelander finally got the truth from that scientist dude before he went to the final altercation
maybe the kid survived and the wife died? they did show the kid was about to burst out of her stomach during that scene. Would make more sense lying about the kid than wife. Ultimately I still think it is the wife.