Official The Boys Season 1 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Something that didn't occur to me until this morning after I finished the show last night:

This concept is kind of an "answer" to The Incredibles.
The Incredibles kind of had a laugh at the idea of civilians suing superheroes for injuring them when trying to save them. Then it goes on to try to convince you that the superheroes are "necessary", and isn't it a tragedy that the heroes aren't around anymore. But, the "bad guy" in that story is nothing more than a reaction to something that a superhero did years ago. There wouldn't even be a supervillain without the superheroes.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Negged. Get the fukk out
You a clown.....you bein a non believer (if you are) makes you an authority of nothing....you just a comic book geek, like the geeks that made this try hard ass show.....foh maggot

Edub

Veteran
Daps
The Christians in this show he wants to defend are essentially the alt-right/pray the gay away/bomb everyone else type of Christians.
Im not defending the characters...they were all minor anyway...I’m defending the right of people to believe in the faith of there choice without having confused bytch made muthafukkas like yourself (and the show creators) casting their doubts onto them....now run along nerd

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Because you liv
e in a society that is mostly Christian, and horrible acts have been committed in it's name. But you missed the whole point of that. The point was, people worshipping figures and faces over God. You gonna tell me that's not a problem today? Christianity deserve that flaq. Please list the atrocities in the West committed in the name of Hinduism in the West.
The atrocity’s committed by the “Christians” you’re talking about are really just white racists using a religion to cover their evil....and they’ve been doing so throughout time....but Christianity itself as a faith has done nothing to no one....evil men with agendas have. “Hindus have been attacking Muslims for ever violently”....but those are men, not Hinduism.....Muslims been shooting and bombing shyt since I been on this earth, but again, man not the faith.......none of these religions teaches to do any of these things ...MAN does this, so good people who simply practice their faith should constantly have it called into question because idiots can’t seperate the evil in man from having faith in God. Nah

And is atheism or confusion on the topic of God supposed to be new normal or the new goal post for society..... no ones belief should be disrespected by anyone....especially only because they stand confused on the subject themselves. It’s the epitome of ignorance to shoot down what you don’t understand. If that’s how we rockin everybody just go join a hate group, cuz it’s the same shyt.

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
The atrocity’s committed by the “Christians” you’re talking about are really just white racists using a religion to cover their evil....and they’ve been doing so throughout time....but Christianity itself as a faith has done nothing to no one....evil men with agendas have. “Hindus have been attacking Muslims for ever violently”....but those are men, not Hinduism.....Muslims been shooting and bombing shyt since I been on this earth, but again, man not the faith.......none of these religions teaches to do any of these things ...MAN does this, so good people who simply practice their faith should constantly have it called into question because idiots can’t seperate the evil in man from having faith in God. Nah

And is atheism or confusion on the topic of God supposed to be new normal or the new goal post for society..... no ones belief should be disrespected by anyone....especially only because they stand confused on the subject themselves. It’s the epitome of ignorance to shoot down what you don’t understand. If that’s how we rockin everybody just go join a hate group, cuz it’s the same shyt.
shut the fukk up fakkit. no1 cares

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This show is trying too hard to cross the line....if nerds acting and talking tough is your thing this is great......

And what’s with all the Christian disrespect....nobody comes at Hinduism or the Muslim Faith talkin Wild.....but the Christian Faith is always in the cross hairs. Seth Rogen is a Jew and I’m not sure about kripke or the other guy.....but making films won’t help them in their confusion surrounding God.....it only cements the obvious, that they’re clueless and scared.
full

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Damn this is a great show, I’m binging it now. Frenchie is my guy, dude has quotes for days.

“We’re the same, you and I. Like eggs. Hard outside, soft inside. Or pineapples perhaps.”

:mjlol:

Edit: my man just used a baby as a fukking handheld ray gun

:heh:
This is why comic shows are the shyt. Only genre where a baby can be used as a weapon