Official The Boys Season 1 Thread

Edub

Veteran
Daps
There are like 20 tv shows currently that all have muslims as terrorist while the americans are heroes:stopitslime: . And I would argue that others get it more irl too. This show is about mainly Americans, ofcourse it would not talk about Muslims or other religions that are in the minority here.
Nah fam....they may attack Muslims depicting THEM (the people themselves) as violent terrorist, which is wrong....but never is the actual FAITH itself challenged....there is a stark difference. The Christian FAITH is routinely attacked.....never Buddhism or Hinduism or the Muslim FAITH.....just routinely the Christian Faith

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Nah fam....they may attack Muslims depicting THEM (the people themselves) as violent terrorist, which is wrong....but never is the actual FAITH itself challenged....there is a stark difference. The Christian FAITH is routinely attacked.....never Buddhism or Hinduism or the Muslim FAITH.....just routinely the Christian Faith
fukk christianity, it deserves to be attacked.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I actually thought the first two episodes were TOO dark. But by the time I got to the end I couldn't stop watching.

One thing I didn't understand is why Mesmer would even WANT to regain favor with the superhero team. With his powers, he could just lay low and easily become the richest man in the WORLD by going back to insider trading.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Show was dope but there were some brief moments that dragged a bit for me. I wasn’t feeling the moments where The Boys were arguing internally. It got old when there were only a few episodes left. Butcher seemed to be going too mad at times.

I also just realized that these nikkas are basically the Justice League :pachaha:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure they'll go into his origin in the next season. If you want to know I'll spoil it for you.

w/ the changes in the show they may come up w/ a different reason

in the comics he was a latent supe from birth that needed to survive on his mother’s breast milk but w/ all of them being regular humans idk how the show is gonna spin it

Romell

Superstar
Daps
This show was fire man. I really wish this had the ability to spread via word of mouth like Netflix shows does. Amazon being the platform is going to keep this from being as huge of a show as it could be. Even I had to use my MIL's account to watch.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
This show is trying too hard to cross the line....if nerds acting and talking tough is your thing this is great......

And what’s with all the Christian disrespect....nobody comes at Hinduism or the Muslim Faith talkin Wild.....but the Christian Faith is always in the cross hairs. Seth Rogen is a Jew and I’m not sure about kripke or the other guy.....but making films won’t help them in their confusion surrounding God.....it only cements the obvious, that they’re clueless and scared.
Negged. Get the fukk out